Saturn Sky Forum banner

Colorado / Denver Groups?

6K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Rob the Elder 
#1 ·
Looking for a Denver or Colorado group, any ideas?

Thanks!

#2 ·
Yep!

Rocky Mountain Solstice and Sky Club! :cool:

Serving = Aurora, Highlands Ranch, Parker, Loveland, Fort Collins, Ft Morgan, Northglenn, Commerce City, Rock Springs, Colorado Springs, Peyton, Aspen, Hotchkiss, Wellington, Woodland Park, Pueblo, Blackhawk- CO; Sun City- AZ; Cheyenne, Evanston, Gillette, Rock Springs/Green River, and Sheridan- WY; Hot Springs, SD. :eek:

Have Car Will Travel!
Come join the fun! :)

PM- whitefang :dthumbs:

Home of: The 2009 North American Solstice and Sky Meet, @ the Omni Resort, Broomfield, CO- June 18-21.
:party: :party: :party:
HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU UNTIL WE MEET!

#5 ·
Good Evening, My name is Chris McDonald and I picked up a Sky a couple of weeks ago, and would like to know if there is still an active Rocky Mountain Solstice and Sky Club. The last mention appears to be 8-22-08.
Is this correct, or have I missed something.

Have a Great Evening. Chris McDonald (MulsaneDriver)

#7 ·
Yes,
We have about 50 cars in the club. We just had 30 people at my house last Saturday for Garage day and our Spring club meeting.

I live in Parker. We have members in Denver, Loveland, Ft Collins, Grand Junction, and as far south as New Mexico.

Send me a pm with your email and I can share info with you

We have a gaggle going to the Nationals in June
:grouphug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.