Saturn Sky Forum banner

More Sky Art

10K views 88 replies 25 participants last post by  Rob the Elder 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Can you make one black?

Hey there that is really great I was wondering if you could make one with a tall blonde woman with a black SKY? Then I could put it on my screen saver, since that will probably be the closest I would be able to get to my SKY in the next 3 months :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GRinLR said:

#9 ·
I love it. I still want to do something with the logo you did a while back. Perhaps a hat or t-shirt. The car I ordered is red with a spoiler. If you get time (haha) think you could add the spoiler to that rendering?

#11 ·
Hey, I was just thinking.
You know on the VUE how the VUE is on the rear left and IF you got AWD or V6 it is on the rear right? Well my VUE has nothing on the right because I have the FWD/manual.

The SKY nameplate is the same way. SKY on the left rear, nothing to balance it out on the right. We should think of something to put there that is cool looking, (3 letters would be perfect), in the same font and silver. Any ideas or am I just obsessive about symmetry.

FUN would be too cheesy
USA, I don't really like
RWD?
something that would signify 1st year or original would be cool to differentiate from RedLine and people who buy later...
007 for model year??

Any other ideas or is this pretty stupid?

#14 ·
#15 ·
If anyone actually was interested, I found a website that makes the "badges" for the back of cars...it looks like they make a really close match. I think I'm going to try the 002 for my VUE and see how it goes.

#43 ·
I loved it the day you made it and still love it today! You rock! Hope all is well with you still! If you are around facebook.. Look me up.. Aubrey Allen Hahn. SkyBaby

Thank you again for the awesome pic!

#18 · (Edited)
One with me

OK I did this one myself.... with myself in it, of course. I did want a few slight mods to my Red Line as you can see. And HOORRRAAAAYYYY Lutz did announce there will be a Red Line turbo Sky!!! They even posted a picture of it. My name is first on the list for a Red Line at my dealer but the dealer couldn't do anything about it since the Red Line hadn't even been announced. Have to see where to go with this now. :cool: Can't figure out how I posted a picture before. If one is here, I did it.

#21 ·
Skip said:
What you doin up this late? Thought you needed your beauty sleep. SKip... :cool:

i definitly need my beauty sleep...... but... here it is... 2:28 am..... WHERE IS THAT DANG SAND MAN ALREADY????? SkyBaby-07
may as well wait for the EASTER BUNNY NOW.......

#22 ·
SkyBaby said:
i definitly need my beauty sleep...... but... here it is... 2:28 am..... WHERE IS THAT DANG SAND MAN ALREADY????? SkyBaby-07
may as well wait for the EASTER BUNNY NOW.......
Mister Sandman bring me your dreams, buh buh buh buhm, I don't want no heartaches just dreams. buh buh buhm. Can't remember the rest. For you Skybaby. Skip.....:thumbs:

#24 ·
#25 ·
Skip said:
Mister Sandman bring me your dreams, buh buh buh buhm, I don't want no heartaches just dreams. buh buh buhm. Can't remember the rest. For you Skybaby. Skip.....:thumbs:
The cutest dream that I ever seen....this is horrible...I am dating myself ...61 years..but in great health and waiting for my Silver Pearl to arrive. I know it will be here this month...probably late April...

MarlboroMike

#26 ·
1994SC2 said:
Greg - Im impressed man, what are you using to create these? Do you have a tablet?

Though its not going on MY background, I think the pink one turned out best. Bravo!

he DID GREAT ON MY PINK BABY......... YEAH..... .. AND MY VIN IS.... 100225!!!!!!!!!!!!! DELIVERY EXPECTED NEXT FRIDAY!!!!! SkyBaby-07

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.