Saturn Sky Forum banner

Nice front of a Opel GT

7K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Elff 
#1 ·
I just looking at skys on google and i saw this front lip of a opel GT and i just think it is soo nice wish my car came like this.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I personally like this one, but the $800.00 price tag is stopping me. That is a little too much for just a front lip.

Attachments

#3 ·
C'mom Terry....It's only money!:D I like the Opel pne better, but you also have to get it painted, more $$$...:banghead::banghead:

#5 ·
Haha. Now if they made this Gravana bumper.. I would pay around $1,500. I don`t see where a lip held on by some 3M Tape would be worth $800 though. :skep: But if I had some of your money Steve, lol, I would get the lip.

Attachments

#6 ·
: But if I had some of your money Steve, lol, I would get the lip.
Yeah, well..........you know how it is... :D All of the photos are great! BTW, you have an E-mail!:thumbs:

#7 ·
Theres also this one from RK Sport its only like $200 i would buy it if they made it with the carbon fiber pieces but they dont :(
I know theres another one that ive seen to but i cant recall where i saw it ill try to find it and post a pic

Attachments

#15 ·
Thanks so much! Indeed I have just recently emailed Norm a couple weeks ago to talk to him about a rear fascia for my car. His work is beautiful! I'm about a week out from ordering it. However, I really just liked this particular front spoiler piece. In fact, I don't know much about the Opel GT but the front looks identical to the Sky. Does anyone know for sure if this spoiler will fit our cars? I contacted Magna Tuning who sells this spoiler to ask if was compatible, and the reply I received said they had never placed one on a Sky so they couldn't be 100%.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.