Saturn Sky Forum banner

Well, once again, we Californians are getting hosed!

3K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  WBII 
#1 ·
Gas is once again on it's way up, 15 cents overnight around the corner from my home.

On the lighter side the news reported yesterday that whites are officially a minority in California and Mexicans are the majority. So maybe there's a gas program for minorities :D

#2 ·
Is your current avatar correct and if not, what is your price out there.
Run, don't walk to the nearest SS office . Apply for school grands, free medical, food stamps, govn housing and declare all past inlaws and outlaws were american citizens before they change the rules again..........................:)

#4 ·
At least you have the "summer blend"! Must be worth a couple of bucks extra...

#10 ·
In a state where the voters approved a bill (Prop 30?) that sticks it to the high earners, you should not be surprised when the fickle finger someday points your way too.:thumbs:

#12 · (Edited)
Expense? and to expensive to live there, all the rich guys have and are moving out.. soon they will charge a tax for the air you breath, watch..:willy: Nice place to visit, but live there? even with all their beauty, no way..:nono: Not that it's any better here, but certainly much much cheaper..and our politicians are not progressive liberals running our state into the ground..:D If I would move to California it'll be around the Orange County area..:cheers:

BTW, yesterday I filled up my NA, $3.59 a gallon and going up..:mad:
AND I'm getting 22.3 MPG lately, (according to my DIC)..:D

#18 ·
Poor babies!

Regular is $5.10 here right now - and our dollars are about at par right now.

Don't expect a lot of sympathy from across the line - you buggers are burning up a lot of Canadian gas at prices we'd be more than pleased to pay!!

#20 ·
Not me.

Maybe you are thinking of Matt (LiquidPT) who was up here but defected to Washington awhile ago, where he is enjoying Canadian gas at lower than Canadian prices!

#23 ·
Gas went up here 35 cents in 2 weeks. I'm sure they are builing toward summer to make more money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.