Saturn Sky Forum banner

Carolinas Meet?

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Ruination 
#1 ·
I saw someone suggested a meet when I posted up the first time.. It looks like there's quite a few members in the Charlotte, NC /Upstate SC/ ATL areas. I was a little bummed I missed the DDM meetup a month or so ago right around when I bought my car.

Anyone interested in a meet sometime in the near future? I'm in Greenville, SC and would love to see some more Kappas in one spot.

#4 ·
Sounds good.

I would definitely come as long as work doesn’t throw a meeting at me or something and even then the weekends are open. I need to come up to see Dave and gang anyway since I haven’t made it to any of their open houses yet!
When is the question? Winter time might not be too good due to snow or crappy weather. The nationals are this summer but almost too far to drive for my taste. Lets get some dates together and go from there ok. :thumbs:

#7 ·
I would definitely come as long as work doesn’t throw a meeting at me or something and even then the weekends are open. I need to come up to see Dave and gang anyway since I haven’t made it to any of their open houses yet!
When is the question? Winter time might not be too good due to snow or crappy weather. The nationals are this summer but almost too far to drive for my taste. Lets get some dates together and go from there ok. :thumbs:

Great! I was hoping we could do a meet and greet or something in the near future but if we want to make it a bigger thing, I agree it would be better for some nicer weather, then we can organize a drive too.. the mountains aren't that far from here.

For the locals... anyone want to crash the Upstate Cars and Coffee on December 22nd? I was looking at the pictures and didn't see any Sky or Solstices at any of them..

https://www.facebook.com/CarsCoffeeUpstate

#9 ·
Any new meets planned, I'm new to the forums, but read some of the SC chatter. I'm currently in Savannah, GA (well, currently in Afghanistan), but I'm originally from SC, and Megan is from Greenville. It'd be nice to get back to the upstate.

#10 ·
Sky is the limit! (no pun intended)

We just have to make a date to meet up. There was a car show at Twin Peaks the other day, I heard about it too late.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.