7. Team Ferrari
8. Team Avalanche
9. Team Solstice
10. Team Corevette
11. Team Evo
12. Team Shelby

See less See more
#2 ·
Saw the preview Saturday night.:cheers:Congratulations to Team Solstice on the first round.:thumbs:

#5 ·
Mods + Theresa and Tony are sharp as hell. The wiil do great with the 450 horse power they are putting down with their Hahn Turbo. I've been in their car and its a rocket. With brains in both seats and a Solstice that's rockin. they will represent!

#6 ·
Well . . . for starters, it looks like somebody done painted a number 11 on the side, painted the rims black and put of bunch of NASCAR stickers on her.:D

#7 ·
Day ar a smart teem. Them derr stickers make da car go faster, jus as dem rice burnurs. If someone dus get close, da udder teems get dem der hipnotized by da flashie stickers causin dem ta run off da rode. Dat is if day cun reed lik mee.:crazy:

#9 ·
I saw the show the other night, thanks for posting the info. When will it continue? next show? (if it does) Also enjoyed the Porsche eating eggs doing the bus "thingy"... I would say that IF they had an automatic in that case would of been to their advantage eh? & probably would of won :banghead:

#11 ·
The show is every week same bat time same bat channel!@

#14 ·
#15 ·
thats great! hope you have a good upload connection for everyone!

#23 ·
Is there even one pic of Reed out there where he is not in a compromised situation!?!?

#25 ·
Bump for tonites episode @7pm on Speed, I expect you guys to lead the pack again since your leaving your home town!!!

#27 ·
Doesn't count Reed, I see the look on your face squeezin that fruit!

#28 ·
Ah crap, totally blew it and missed the show last night... :mad::willy:
What happened?

#29 ·
Team Lexus passed the last check point first. Team solstice somewhere in the middle of the pack. Pantera had a hole in the gas tank and also lost the clutch. They had to speed shift to limp into the check point last. The other teams helped them fix they're clutch and they got it running at the last minute.
The challenge at Lake Powell was between Corvette, Pantera and EVO. Evo was the fastest through Corvette second Pantera Last.
Panteras Navigator had never driven a Jet Ski Before so he was not very confident on it and Panteras driver needed to back between some barrels to stop the clock. You can't see out of the back of a pantera and apparently he was not very good at using his mirrors. between the two issues they lost by 4 seconds to Corvette. Pantera Eliminated.

I didn't really expect to see the high powered high dollar sportscars being eliminated right off the bat like this.:lol:

But then rallys are not really about who has the fastest best handleing wheels. It's about who has the best team and the most reliable wheels.

Atleast Team Solstice is still in the mix.:cheers:

#30 ·
Hi all, thanks for the nice comments. We loved being on the show, it was an amazing experience.

For those who missed us in week 2. Our in car camera had some technical issues so I think that is why we didn't get much air time. I also have to tell you we didn't want to place first on the second leg as this would draw more attention to us and possibly put a target on our back. Just keep watching. More fun to come.

Thanks
Tony
Team Solstice

#32 ·
It appears that they are going to rerun the episode of the prior week before showing the current episode. So if you miss an episode you will have an opportunity to catch up the following week. At least thats the way they have started out anyway.

#33 · (Edited)
02/28 8:00pm ET Round 2: Las Vegas to Lake Powell
03/01 10:00am ET Round 2: Las Vegas to Lake Powell
03/01 11:00pm ET Round 1: LA to Las Vegas
03/02 12:00am ET Round 2: Las Vegas to Lake Powell
03/05 9:00pm ET Round 2: Las Vegas to Lake Powell

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.