I plan to clean it up and take it in, and have it put up on a real lift.
Stungjoe warned me about the water pump, and I decided to take the chance, so if I get burnt, it's on me, and I don't mind too much. This purchase is for me, and if I have to dig out the wallet, I'll just have to do it. The weather is miserable, and I anticipate it being this way for awhile, so if I have to get it fixed before the weather gets right, I can live with it.
I have contacted the dealership - the salesman - and I haven't heard back. I have an email from the GM "welcoming me to the family", and if I don't hear from the salesman, or someone else from the dealership by Wednesday, I am going to reply to him with my problems. Should I have it looked over first, or should I shoot (the email) first, then have it looked at?
I'll look for updates from you guys, and I'll keep you guys updated.
This Sky's not perfect, but it's perfect...for me