Figure id make a post about this, SOMEONE VANDALIZE MY CAR - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Saturn Sky Forum Saturn Sky Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Saturn Sky Discussion > General Saturn Sky Discussion
Register Home Forum  /  Current Posts Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

General Saturn Sky Discussion Forum for discussing general topics on the Saturn SKY.

SkyRoadster.com is the premier Saturn Sky Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 02:53 AM   #1 (permalink)

My Photos: (5)
Figure id make a post about this, SOMEONE VANDALIZE MY CAR

SOMEONE VANDALIZED**** MY CAR

cars fixed now this happened a while ago but this is just how low some people are, just cause i'm a 19 year old with a nice car. (thats a lie, this was deff a personal attack but thats really none of yall's business..no offense..but me being 19 with such a nice car is a reason as well)

I'm not going to name names on here but one day (once again a while ago) i walked out of work to find all of this done to my car.

these are pics from the night it happened,bad quality but you get the damage.

aircraft remover on my top

tires slashed

aircraft remover on my hood

Ruined

Heres better pics of the damage:

more aircraft remover on my trunk lid and scratches on my taillights

i took the front bumper off so it could be towed

better pic of the hood

scrathes (were on both taillights)

Ok so i called the cops and all that jazz and the insurance covered everything, got the car back 4 weeks later. Bad thing is that there weren't any cameras that caught the act. I have no proof of who did this but incidents leading to this make me believe that I know exactly who did this.

It kinda helped me out car look wise if you notice my eyelids and everything blacked out that i did before, i did it very cheaply. and when the insurance repaired my car they went ahead and painted everything that i had painted. (like my eyelids are now color matched and professionally painted[not spray paint like i did], along with my fogs, windshield bar, fender vents/hood vents)

car after 4 weeks of being repaired:

So it's been a while (6 months) since all of this happened. I was just bored tonight and felt like showing this info with the rest of the Sky community. Cops hear are worthless cause they haven't found anything out about the incident but idc i got my car back and it looks 10x better to me. Me and the individual haven't seen each other since i confronted him about it...wonder why...............anyways im sure karma will be paying him a visit soon cause there is no way i could do this to someone.
2.5" Straight pipe into HKS HI-POWER Muffler
Kappashpere Red Rebar
Red Dejon CAI & Elbow
Blacked out front

Last edited by atlredlinekid; 11-23-2012 at 03:03 AM.
atlredlinekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2012, 07:02 AM   #2 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
There is no evidence except your word as to who did it and you didn't see them do it. Just what do you expect the cops to do with no information they can give to the Prosecutor?
That was a mess. Glad your insurance covered it.
buzzardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:11 AM   #3 (permalink)

Some people are incredibly mean. I cannot understand what would drive a person to do this to ANY car. So apparently you have a cowardly enemy. IF you know who did it, OR suspect who did it I would tell the police and have them pay the kid a visit. I can venture a guess that a young person did this I can't imagine a "mature" person doing this to any ones car. I am curious however, did the that gunk ruin the top? or was that saved? Glad you are back on the road..

The Constitution is essentially an obsolete charter of negative liberties. Barack Obama
MidniteBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:28 AM   #4 (permalink)

I have had my fair share of "hate" on my car because of my age also. Which is part of the reason iv never brought it down to college with me...I figure its safer in the garage underneath the cover haha.
-Magnaflow
-QTP exhaust cutout
-SOLO high flow cat
-Dejon IC Pipes
-Dejon Cold Air Intake

-Synapse BOV
-Trifecta Tune
Visual
-V2 wind restrictor
-Fog lamp LEDs
glemont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

Man, that stinks. I guess she didn't take it so well when you broke up?
carnut122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:29 PM   #6 (permalink)

buzzardt: Its like the confrontation we had at my house 2 day before my car was vandalized makes me strongly believe i know exactly who did it.

MidniteBlues: Yeah it ate the top/stained the hell out ofit..that was also replaced. Oh and the guy who did it is like 27 and he drive a honda sooo that should tell you shomething.

glemont: the car scene where i live is ridiculous, as you can tell. Many of my friend's cars have had the same thing done to them. I'm moving pretty soon for college so I won't have to worry about them or anything else...hopefully!

carnut122: LOL it wasn't an ex i can promise you that. Thanks for the laugh though.
Kappashpere Red Rebar
Red Dejon CAI & Elbow
Blacked out front
Old 11-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

Shame to see that happen to a nice car, but at least your insurance covered it. I once had the wheels stolen from my CTS-V while it was parked in a locked garage in a gated community. The owners of the apartment building were not even interested in talking to me and the police were also unhelpful, I got the distinct impression that the owners of the apartment community were somehow involved in the crime, but as with you, I will never know.
mstrjon32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:34 AM   #8 (permalink)

Whose girlfriend did you sleep with?
bun1t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:05 AM   #9 (permalink)

I would have gotten me a set of knee caps to go with the repairs. How else will they learn not to do these things?
Opel GT Antenna
Probeam
Backbone
LV Brace
pksudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:09 PM   #10 (permalink)

My Photos: (1)
Hate to see it happen, but glad it's fixed, and I really feel for ya, man. I loaned my Camaro to my son for a few months and someone in his apt complex took out their frustration on my Camaro, they keyed it front to back; sides, hood, top. Then they tried to get into it, broke a mirror off, dented the driver's door and tried prying the hatch open by standing on my flowmaster exhaust pipes. I almost cried when I seen the car, I had kept it so pristine for many years. He kept it from me for several months so I was unable to report it to my insurance company, thus I'm fixing it myself. Now, nobody drives my cars, not even the wife.
Sky_Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:40 PM   #11 (permalink)

pksudo: knee caps???

Sky_Pilot: wow I'm sorry that happened to your camaro, my brother lives in an apartment complex in north Atlanta...keyed cars are big time out there its just wrong! But yeah like I said before, my sky looks better than ever now that i got it back!!
Kappashpere Red Rebar
Red Dejon CAI & Elbow
Blacked out front
Old 11-28-2012, 12:56 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Pilot View Post
Hate to see it happen, but glad it's fixed, and I really feel for ya, man. I loaned my Camaro to my son for a few months and someone in his apt complex took out their frustration on my Camaro, they keyed it front to back; sides, hood, top. Then they tried to get into it, broke a mirror off, dented the driver's door and tried prying the hatch open by standing on my flowmaster exhaust pipes. I almost cried when I seen the car, I had kept it so pristine for many years. He kept it from me for several months so I was unable to report it to my insurance company, thus I'm fixing it myself. Now, nobody drives my cars, not even the wife.
We lent our daughter our mini-van and she backed it into a tree. She then pleaded, " The van made it 15 years without a dent or scratch." So I said, "And you had it less than 15 days and look what happened." At least mine wasn't a Camaro.

Last edited by carnut122; 11-29-2012 at 09:10 PM.
carnut122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:10 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlredlinekid View Post
pksudo: knee caps???
Step 1: Obtain a heavy metal object.
Step 2: Find the party responsible for the vandalism.
Step 3: Use heavy metal object from step 1 to apply blunt force trauma to knee caps of party specified in step 2.
Step 4: Repeat step 3 as necessary.
Opel GT Antenna
Probeam
Backbone
LV Brace
pksudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:59 PM   #14 (permalink)

hahahaha I wish they would face me! I went to a local weekly meet and they had to get there thugass friends to come up and talk **** to me! They are pathetic!!
Kappashpere Red Rebar
Red Dejon CAI & Elbow
Blacked out front
Old 11-29-2012, 02:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
First 2000 Sr. Member

My Photos: (7)
Makes me think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnut122 View Post
Man, that stinks. I guess she didn't take it so well when you broke up?
Makes me think of a song:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Underwood

No...not on me
'Cause I dug my key into the side of his
pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seats...
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

Oh.. Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats...
-- seems to me that maybe what he will be thinking is next time he won't hook up with a psycho like you cause that's just not right.
HID low beam & fogs
3" Magnaflow
DDM Works - Charge Tubes,Cross Bay Brace,Tunnel Brace,Center Console,Fender Trim,Sway bars,Drilled Rotors,Hawk pads
MCW Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Saturn Sky Discussion > General Saturn Sky Discussion