For some reason my fob was sent to the wrong PO (exact opposite of the one that's 6 blocks away), and I will have to wait until Monday to get it. I called the PO that it went to, and was told they couldn't pull it so I could run over and get it. Boooo.....
I have a locksmith lined up - $45. I'd like it cheaper, but there doesn't seem to be another 'smithy around here to do it. I called the dealership and was told that they "don't usually do it, it takes awhile for our tech to....": I cut him off at that point. Done.
If the innards swap over, and if it doesn't stick out too far, I'll order another, wait to get the locksmith to cut me 2 keys, and swap the guts over to the 2nd one. If it stick out from the ignition too far for comfort, I'll just use this one as a spare. I'll post after I get the key cut - probably Wednesday. Thanks USPS/seller, I could've had it done today.
This Sky's not perfect, but it's perfect...for me