I turned a corner and accelerated and went right into complete limp mode. Not even 1 pound of boost. So, no pun intended, I limped home; all 19 miles.
Arrived, fetched my scanner to see I had logged a code and there it was, P0101.
Cleared the code and went in to have a little breakfast while the engine bay cooled down.
Afterwards, I opened the hood and started checking connections and clamps and there it was…. a complete blow-out where the IC and rubber hose connect on the throttlebody side *whew!*
Thankfully, it was something that I could easily fix
The last thing I want right now is another trip to the dealer.
So ten minutes later I am up and running!