So, let me suggest it does NOT appear the file will be available. I'll get by and put the issue aside. And thanks for the explanation.
I'll post here a study I did with the data that involves a better understanding of how VIN production numbers of SOL and SKY were combined, along with some other interesting tid-bits.
February 18, 2017
From the SKY-SOL production spreadsheet beginning portion, the record shows:
1) In Kappas beginning, Solstice VIN numbering and SKY VIN numbering were independent of each other. Solstice production began with 6Y100001 on March 16, 2005, and SKY production began as 7Y100001 in the second week of December 2005.
2) The start of 07 Solstice production was combined numbering:
a) start June 5, 2006 for 07 SOLSTICE as number 7Y103375.
b) underway on June 5, 2006 for 07 SKY was number 7Y103374.
Specifically on June 5, 2006, 07 Solstice began production of units AND the VIN numbering of the 07 Solstice began/joined in-sync with the ongoing 07 SKY VIN numbering. In other words, as SKY numbering was 3374 units and the first 07 Solstice fell right into that sequence as 3375 as 07 Solstice units began coming off the assembly line.
3) The end of 2006 production was:
June 23, 2006 for 06 SOLSTICE as number 6Y120186 (remembering that number is 20,186 cars).
no 06 SKY was produced.
4) The start of 2008 production was combined numbering:
a) start May 15, 2007 for 08 SKY as number 8Y100012.
b) start May 16, 2007 for 08 SOLSTICE as number 8Y100011.
A strange circumstance is no units that I found received numbers 1-10.
5) The end of 2007 production was:
a) Jun 14, 2007 for 07 SKY as number 7Y142740.
b) Jun 15, 2007 for 07 SOLSTICE as number 7Y142868.
For 2009 and 2010 records, I must look for a second spreadsheet record as my sheet ended.