Saturn Sky Forum banner

SKY Hats anyone?

20K views 90 replies 35 participants last post by  STVZ CARZ 
#1 ·
Don't know if anyone is doing anymore Saturn Sky hats any longer.
I've been selling some Solstice Coupe hats on the Sol Forum.
There has been some requests to do some SKY RedLine hats.
Thought I'd do a layout and see what kind of demand there is on the SkyRoadster Forum.
These can be made with or without the RedLine tagline.
See the type of hats on the Solstice Forum under the thread "Coupe Hats again?" There are various hat styles and color of stitching.
Is anyone here interested?

Host for the 2012 PNWR 4th Annual Regionals
July 19-22, 2012 Clarkston, WA
http://www.portlandroadsters.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=71&Itemid=1

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I want one!!

Id like the Redline one please!! Black w/ Red stitching please!! How Much!?! The cap must be big as I have a large head. :)

#7 ·
I agree top down black with red stiching:agree:

#8 ·
Two

I might be in for tow or maybe four - the last time I bought hats they only had Saturn left - not Sky.

Dad had an NA I have a Redline.

#9 ·
I would take a few also but they would have to be the unstructured style. Sorry but the Sol caps pictured in the structured style look kind of dorky.:cool:

#22 ·
Got your PM, was going to respond but your mailbox is full!!

I'll be placing the order by Wednesday this week.
I'll contact you when they arrive &ready to ship.
PM me with your mailing address, I take Paypal also.

Steve

http://www.portlandroadsters.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=71&Itemid=1

#12 ·
OK Guys, You've almost all posted you'd like some, but few have let me know what color hat & color of stitching you'd like, also with or without the REDLINE copy below. You can either post that info here or PM me with your addresses and info hat/color-thread/color choices and quantity.
Once I have a order for 24, I'll get the digitizing done and get the hats ordered.
This usually takes around 2 weeks to get them back, & ready for shipping. Hat's run around $14-15 each plus shipping, So the more hats per order will keep your shipping the same as a single hat.
With shipping they will run around $23-25 each. I send them out Priority Mail and take Paypal for payment.
Shipping to Canada may cost more!
Hawksky, if you look on the Solstice Forum under the "Coupe Hats again?" thread it shows some other hat styles and there are some with the unstructured style.
These all come with and adjustable band in the back to adjust the size of you head!
Let's get this rolling as I have over 24 Solstice roadster hats to order and would love to get these going at the same timeframe.
Thanks for the feedback, Can't wait to make you all Happy for the Summer months.

#13 ·
Hi,
I'm guessing that the art work you will use is the thumb nail photo of Sky profile shown at bottom of first post.

#14 ·
That is correct. It can be stitched with or without the RedLine tagline.
How many hats, what color hat & stitch color would you like.
PM me with your info and I'll get you in the first batch! Thanks for asking.

#17 ·
I would like to invite you to vend these exclusively at NASSM 2012.

Please consider embroidery of NASSM 2012 as an exclusive.

PM me when you get a chance and I will get back to you as my vision allows.

#18 ·
#20 ·
Being a jeweler in a former life, I created this "Chicklet" with .925 SS and corol. 1-of a kind.
Lelo
(WOW! looks tarnished in the photo)

Attachments

#25 ·
#33 ·
Just received the hats back today!!
But, they missed 3 hats, these will be re-ordered on Tuesday, So if there is anyone else interested in getting in on the second order let me know this weekend. They take about 2 weeks to get the hats back and ready to ship.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.