Saturn Sky Forum banner

Vanity Plates

21K views 89 replies 52 participants last post by  Formansky 
#1 ·
When registration renewal time rolls around on the Wife's 2009 Ruby Red Redline we will be going with personalized plates. With this car, it just seems the right thing to do. I believe here in Virginia you can have up to seven letters or digits. Any good suggestions out there other than obvious:

SKYHIGH
MYSKY
REDSKY

#39 ·
I applied for my plates today. I think I'm getting them because the dmv gave me a set of temp tags with the plate I want. Depending on how you look at it, you can read it three different ways.

GOTOPLZ

Above post "I see you see'in me"

#43 ·
Yes Lotus got it! Hopefully it didn't take too long I'm a little worried that MARVIC didn't.

I read the other post as "Got to Please" which is cute!

"I'm Right" is cute for a guy too (men have a need to broadcast it since it's so rare). :lol:

I would definitely steer clear of Obama lovers so your sky doesn't get keyed! :D

#46 ·
My nickname is WOLF so my SKY plate is WOLFSKY....on my other car since I'm a drummer and need to hall my gear, 1996 Dodge Grand Caravan is DRUMNIT.... :cheers:

#53 ·
I applied for the plate "RAPTOR" but..it was taken..so using this link I was able to find a close 2nd . "RAPTR"..and I got it ...close enough that you can still know the meaning...:) So..maybe this will help someone else looking for a good back up plate.."just in case" the one you wanted is gone..
Vanity License Plate Generator
:dthumbs:

#60 ·
Lots of good ones folks! :thumbs:

I am waiting on mine to come any day now. Mine will say.....U BOOST?

Rusty

#61 · (Edited)
I always thought I'd get YAK QN, or GWG, or PCP (Princess Cranky Pants)...but that probably won't fly. Already have ihawk on my wind restrictor.

But after going back through this thread, I'm moving to Ohio so I can get either the beef one, or the University of Akron one, but I'd change it a little so it would fly! The cows really make the most sense for me...especially when I'm on a run! :thumbs:

Might as well add another questionable plate to my collection, since my Camaro plates already pushed the Iowa DMV limits! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.