Saturn Sky Forum banner

Welcome! Feel free to introduce yourself!

2M views 2K replies 762 participants last post by  VA_Red_Sky 
#1 ·
We like to welcome new members to the forum here at skyroadster. New members, folks may not always catch your first post to welcome you in, so feel free to post here and introduce yourself to the gang! :cheers: Current members, if ya spot someone new to the community that we missed, by all means, welcome them in here! :thumbs:

#4 ·
I guess It's never to late to say Howdy
I'm Ina Kennedy from Bedford ,Texas
joined in Febuary after buying my Sky Used
transfered to Tx from Mich 15 yrs ago ,originally from KY
Wife of 26 yrs, mother of 3 ,grandma of 3 ,
Bought my Sky for week end fun
Enjoy taking her to car shows

#8 ·
I'm Antonio. I guess there's two Antonios in this forum :thumbs:

anyways, I got my car 1.5-2 months ago.

since then, I joined this forum and started mods right away :D

I'm from Rhode Island, and I haven't seen any Sky owners in the area yet......mostly solstice...

Thanks for all the helpful forum members who helped me out through PMs, emails, etc.

:thumbs:

#10 ·
"IKenn" my friend ... welcome!
And welcome also to all new(er) forum members! "SKY888", "SR819", "harleyrider" and all who post after I have hit the 'Submit Reply' button.
:cool::cheers::cool:

#12 ·
Hi my name is Skip and I am the Resident ******* and Birthday Greeter on the Skyroadster.com forum. Please at least put your Birthday on the Calendar so that you will get a greeting from the Resident ******* of the forum....Skip...:):):)

#20 ·
Welcome new members!!!! Hope you all are enjoying your rides and we hope you enjoy the forum as well!!! :)

#21 ·
Hello folks. I joined about a week ago. I am about to order an 09 Red Line so I joined to find out more detail about the car. This is a great place to find all kinds of info.

I live in the Dallas area and hope to join one of the local clubs when mine comes in.

I have already lined up a few mods for mine once it comes in.

Nick
--

#23 ·
Betty Boop and I would like to Welcome you and all the new members. Post away. T. :D

#24 ·
Hi all. My wife and I just recently moved to Kentucky from Pennsylvania. I found this forum when I was googling pack and roll bags for my Redline. I got the Redline about a month ago and so far we both love it. Because she's black my wife named her Elvira. I guess I can live with that. :lol:

Don

#31 ·
Hey twinkler.... Welcome...... Post away... Gee I hope you read this???:confused: T.

#35 ·
Hi Everyone,

My name is Brian. I live in Calgary Alberta Canada. I bought my Chilli Pepper Red Sky last year in celebration of my wifes 40th birthday, she thought it was for her but really it was for me :cool: we have four kids who think their dad rocks with his new car. :D I am turning 40 this year and my wife wants to buy me a Mini Cooper (for her) for my birthday. God I hope she rethinks this :confused:
I have been following the thread started by Skip about the Forum diminishing. I joined about a year ago, don't think I have ever been welcomed but then again I wasn't looking for it either. I think this is a great thread for "Noobs" to say Hi.

Brian

#36 ·
Hi Brian. Welcome. So you know how crazy things can get here. Lots of stuff always happening. Glad to see you are posting.

Hmmmm I don't talk about the age thing. :nono: Wow 4 children. Just a friendly hello and hope you keep on posting. T. :)

#37 ·
Don't think I formally (or properly) introduced myself here.

Name is John - a young 57 (as of yesterday :) ). Live in Lake Placid (100 miles south of Orlando), by way of Orlando and by way of Pennsylvania.

Joined this forum WAY back in November 2005. Was lurking around the Solstice forums and saw someone talking about the Saturn Sky. Took one look at the Sky - the rest is history.

Former PGA professional (club pro level) in the Orlando area (actually Tuscawilla) and ALWAYS keep room in the trunk for my clubs.

LOVE my mid-life crisis, Casper. Love to lurk, read and post when appropriate.

:D

#38 ·
It's about time you introduce yourself. :lol:
Hi John... I am T. I Love Betty boop and many times I post pictures of her. (as you know.)
You know already how much I love the color of your SKY. It rocks. Keep on posting and enjoy your midlife crisis.
BTW are you getting any bad weather from the storm? (hurricane) Keep Casper safe. T.

#44 ·
You don't need to move north.... :nono: Just come up and visit us. Love to ride with ya. Lots of friendly people up this way. T.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.