Saturn Sky Forum banner

Welcome! Feel free to introduce yourself!

2M views 2K replies 762 participants last post by  VA_Red_Sky 
#1 ·
We like to welcome new members to the forum here at skyroadster. New members, folks may not always catch your first post to welcome you in, so feel free to post here and introduce yourself to the gang! :cheers: Current members, if ya spot someone new to the community that we missed, by all means, welcome them in here! :thumbs:

#46 ·
Welcome all, and a welcome back to those who might return!
May I direct your attention to "Todays Gem" on the General Off Topic forum, please feel free to share any good ones you might have. thanks, and again, Welcome!
LeloSKY

#54 ·
OMG I just love that picture...:lol::lol: and you are so right about the insanity. Owning a SKY and this SKY forum will make you go insane. It's all GOOD though. I wouldn't want it no other way. :D T.

#49 ·
Hello all! Just checking in. I'm a Marine stationed in NC. On my 27th year of service and still having a good time. I've always been a drop top guy and I was looking at getting rid of the Z3 for something else. The sky caught my eye and I picked one up about 3 weeks ago.

I have a mod problem. Always have and always will I guess. I tried to work around that by not getting the redline. I'll hang on to what I have but the turbo devil talks to me daily:banghead:.

I come here to learn what I can from people that have been there done that. Nice forum I'll make it a point to contribute more often.:cheers:

#61 ·
Van Welcome to the SKY family. Don't let the old folks bully you. Hope to see you continuing posting. (Us young ones, got to stick together. :D) T. and Betty

#63 · (Edited)
Hello all, I've been on the forum for a couple weeks so I guess I'm still considered a newbie! I've had my Sky for 2 years as of yesterday and am always looking for new ways to tinker with her. I've already found some great and helpful info from y'all, thanks!

#64 ·
Hello all, I've been on the forum for a couple weeks so I guess I'm still considered a newbie! I've had my Sky for 2 years as of yesterday and am always looking for new ways to tinker with her. I've already found some great and helpful info for y'all, thanks!
Welcome Sky Rocket!! :cheers: Great to see ya come out and say "hey". :thumbs:

#79 ·
Hello Jonathan. Congrats and welcome. Ok some questions... What color SKY? RL? Do you Love it? Did you name her? Do you have pictures? Do you think I am asking to many questions? T. and Betty Boop

#80 ·
New 2008 Sky owner

Hello,
My Wife and I got a New Sky last month.
Glad to find a forum to learn more about the car, really a Corvette Nut, but this Sky was Very Fun to drive, had to have one.
Just added the dual fujita CAI, now looking to put a dual exhaust, any pic's of 2.4's with the dual exhaust will be appreciated, think i'm going magna flow w/ dual quad tips. Also any advice if I have to cut out the rear valance instead of buying a new dual opening one.

Thanks, Chuck

#82 ·
Hello,
My Wife and I got a New Sky last month.
Glad to find a forum to learn more about the car, really a Corvette Nut, but this Sky was Very Fun to drive, had to have one.
Just added the dual fujita CAI, now looking to put a dual exhaust, any pic's of 2.4's with the dual exhaust will be appreciated, think i'm going magna flow w/ dual quad tips. Also any advice if I have to cut out the rear valance instead of buying a new dual opening one.

Thanks, Chuck
Welcome.. Congrats. You are at the right place to ask questions. There are so many people who have changed there exhaust. I am sure someone can help you?

#83 ·
Hey all.

I just surprised my wife with a "new" used Sky for her birthday. This forum was very helpful in making my decision. I was lurking for about two months. Our Sky is a 2007 black on black, with 4600 miles. Thought I got a good deal. We have a lot of plans for this neat little car. The first is a trip to Key West Fl. in March. We do plan on buying a trailer for it. That was one of the things I researched. We can't wait for March.

This a picture of of her face when she saw it.

This is her new baby.

#85 ·
I suppose I'll stop learking and introduce myself.

Katrina, 26, Vancouver, WA, 2008 Silver Redline.

Purchased the Sky in late June and been having lots of topless fun this summer. :D

Not looking forward to the NW rainy season which is just around the corner :rolleyes:. I don't really like living in the NW and can't wait to move back to Illinios with my husband in the next year (crossing fingers).

Haven't done many mods to the car yet. Kinda made an agreement with my husband that if I got a sky he could do some mods to his Corvette this year. I have a feeling my Christmas list will be full of mods!! :cheers:

#86 ·
Just saying HI....that is me a couple posts back with the shocked look on my face getting my new SKY. I'm really excited to learn more about the car and what all you guys can teach me! I'm just sad the weather has been so cold and rainy since I have gotten it, I really haven't had a chance to drive it with the top down. Not to even mention I am going to have to tuck it away for the winter in about a month!!

#91 ·
Hi everyone! Just bought a 08 Sky this last week and love it! First convertible I've ever owned and I can't see being without one from here on in. Got a yellow 2.4 with some nice options.

Already buying an ECM, CAI, and exhaust, as well as some eye candy for it. I've read through a lot of posts here in the last week and am very impressed by the amount of information available.

#92 ·
Welcome to the kappa family. There is a lot of info here as well as fun. Congrats on your new 08 SKY. Love to see pictures of your new baby.

#95 ·
New Sky Owner

Not sure if I posted yet but I'm a new (few weeks) owner of a red Sky turbo. Happy to report that I only had it a week and it survived Hurricane Ike! :willy: Thank goodness for a solid parking garage close by to hide it in.

These forums have already paid off for me. I had the dealer install my license plates the other day and cautioned him about putting indentions in my front bumper like another Sky owner reported and had pics of.

Interested in hearing from other Sky owners in Texas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.