Saturn Sky Forum banner

What did you do to your Sky today?

577K views 4K replies 381 participants last post by  The Ikon 
#1 ·
I picked up a 2007 Sky with 14,000 miles. It has a Hahn turbo and K1S single exhaust. I've been sorting it out as most used cars can be neglected. I changed just about all the fluids - transmission, differential, brake/clutch, and power steering fluids. The turbo was leaking oil so it got new bearings and O-rings.

The car came with a chrome stubby antenna that was not the best when out of the metro areas so I got a 31" from Autozone.

The stock tires tread was was twice the height of the wear bars and hard as a hockey puck in the rain. With snow season right around the corner the Pilot Alpin snow tires went on the chrome wheels. Also picked up a set of B&G lowering springs and will have it aligned this week after about 500 miles of settling.

I bought a GM tonneau cover for it and have it stretched out in the spare bedroom. That'll go in the spring.

Currently plumming coolant to the turbo and will relocate the power steering pump away from the turbo heat.

But I have to have it so I can put it all back together for the last couple of top down days!

Norm

See less See more
#5 ·
Added DDMWorks logo decow to the engine cover.
LQQKS great. So does the racing plate.
Going out to the shed to put the cover back on.
And lock Her back up till spring.
LLLFLY

#6 ·
Left it in the garage – supposed to rain today in the Burgh :rolleyes: – Thats what the Fiero is for. :thumbs:

#7 ·
I drove mine. Will drive it home probably with the top down

#12 ·
Ugh.... Snow White is at the dealership having her top adjusted and a bunch of other stuff. I am having withdrawals. The weather here in CT has been great for the SKY to go topless too. Ugh.... Oh well... T.

#13 ·
...put baby oil all over the seat...then drove around nekked:lol::thumbs:

#14 ·
I went to the body shop today and inspected the work on the frame splice. Looked good. I assembled the A arms to the frame and put on a shock/spring, hub, put tire on it so they can get it off the frame machine...looked at color splotches.....

#18 ·
Drove it with the top down. Drove it really really fast.

#20 ·
Drove it in the rain :( 110 miles to Beaverton Saturn to look at the radio and verify that it needs replacing. Now they will order a new one and I will drive back to Beaverton to have them replace it. Oh well, nice playing hookey from the office for a day.

#23 ·
I filled it up with gas, got a sunburn driving it, and told it the rear valence/diffuser I ordered for it in *April* from Norm's Fiberglass would be here soon. It will, right Norm??