Hahn turbo order - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Saturn Sky Performance Discussion Internal Engine | External Engine | Suspension | Exhaust | Upgrades and Aftermarket

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 01:13 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hahn turbo order

This post is for other who have purchased Hahn turbos directly from Hahn themselves.

I am curious how long it took others to receive their turbo kits from Hahn. I placed my order over two months ago, and so far I have only received high flow cat..... (keeping it legal). I have tried on several occasions to reach out to them to inquire about the process. I was told about four weeks ago that they would be shipping it in two weeks, but haven't heard anything since. They don't pick their phone, won't return my emails. I don't mean to be "THAT" customer and I would understand if they need time. I just want to be informed during the order/shipping process.

I was excited to boost my 2.4 when I placed my order but now I am losing enthusiasm the more time goes by.

In short, how long did it take to receive your turbo kit from Hahn?

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 02:06 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
Garage
I don't know all the details of your experience or what is going on with your order. I do know Hahn is a stand up company ran by some really stand up people. I have reached out to Aubrey and Bill (both friends of mine) to make them aware of your frustration.

When you call, be sure to leave a message. Hahn is a smaller company and...much like some of our other vendors such as DDM and Norm's Fiberglass...don't always have someone to handle phone calls on a regular basis because of their small size, relatively speaking. If you don't leave a message, they won't know to get back to you when they have time to go over their phone messages.

Believe me, it's worth the wait. I took a year putting my turbo kit together and still haven't reached my final interpretation of it a year after the first install (but close...ever so close). Waiting is hard but once you have it on, you'll forget all about the wait.

V.A.L. (#1108)
2007 2.4 Base
MagnaFlow dual outlet, quad tip exhaust test car
**Sold**

Max (#1547)
2007 TURBO 2.4
Too much to list here. See my Garage for details.

Last edited by Robotech; 03-15-2017 at 04:25 PM.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 02:37 PM
First 2000 Sr. Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Garage
I would reiterate what Robotech said. Hahn is a small family run supplier catering to a limited audience of customers. They, at times, get buried by customer orders and need time to dig out. Keep trying, they will eventually respond to you.

Dave -
2006 Solstice NA #000741

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-18-2017, 08:54 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thank you Robotech for reaching out to Bill for me.

He called me up and understood my frustrations. It sounds like my turbo is on its way!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
Garage
Glad to hear that Jacob! Bill and Aubrey (and Norm, and the Daves...LOL, and Martin) are good people.

V.A.L. (#1108)
2007 2.4 Base
MagnaFlow dual outlet, quad tip exhaust test car
**Sold**

Max (#1547)
2007 TURBO 2.4
Too much to list here. See my Garage for details.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Saturn Sky Discussion > Saturn Sky Performance Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.