Who makes a better intercooler Hahn or Werks - Page 2 - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Saturn Sky Forum Saturn Sky Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Northeast
Register Home Forum  /  Current Posts Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

SkyRoadster.com is the premier Saturn Sky Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2012, 10:53 AM   #16 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
I don't need to prove anything to anyone by the way. I know what I have, I know what I make. You seem to be the one who is angry about something.

Last edited by Monadzback; 12-08-2012 at 10:56 AM. Reason: PC
Monadzback is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2012, 11:21 AM   #17 (permalink)

That's fine, state what you want but you don't make 500whp, you make 500chp. Look at Hahn's website for yourself at what the turbo is capable of. lol you're slow to boost :p
2007 Sky Redline: DDMWorks Charge Pipes & Intercooler, Solo Performance 3" Mach Shorty, ZZP S1 cams, Supertech Valve springs, BNR 2871, SPEC Stage 3+, Android "Torque" bluetooth RPD, HPT e47 tuned by TERM2. ???whp ???wtrq Dyno coming soon.
40rty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:55 AM   #18 (permalink)

Lol. Ok champ.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #19 (permalink)

i just wanna throw this out there... I made 415 on a stock engine, on 93, with meth as a fuel on a dyno dynamics. they typically read 15% lower than other dynos. I know this is a bad subject for a lot of people, but since you want to armchair race... I now have a built engine, e47, and the best tuner. So... I wouldn't rule out 500whp on a dyno dynamics... and dare I say... mid 500s on other dynos!!!!! OH ****!!!!! YOU GOTTA BE DRY ****ING ME!
Old 12-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #20 (permalink)

How much is it to dyno on the dyno dynamics where you live? Jeb I understand what you made the first time and understand that you are definitely making even more power, but its not like I''m telling you this to **** with you, its just fact. I've said it here and in the other thread. I know John does amazing work, so yes you are lucky to have him. I just don't see 500+whp out of a turbo that's in it's efficiency range around 450hp and can max out with fuels such as ethanol(Like you're using)at 500hp. In no way is it mentioned that translates to whp.
2007 Sky Redline: DDMWorks Charge Pipes & Intercooler, Solo Performance 3" Mach Shorty, ZZP S1 cams, Supertech Valve springs, BNR 2871, SPEC Stage 3+, Android "Torque" bluetooth RPD, HPT e47 tuned by TERM2. ???whp ???wtrq Dyno coming soon.

Last edited by 40rty; 12-08-2012 at 04:59 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 04:54 PM   #21 (permalink)
First 2000 Sr. Member
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monadzback View Post
i just wanna throw this out there... I made 415 on a stock engine, on 93, with meth as a fuel on a dyno dynamics. they typically read 15% lower than other dynos. I know this is a bad subject for a lot of people, but since you want to armchair race... I now have a built engine, e47, and the best tuner. So... I wouldn't rule out 500whp on a dyno dynamics... and dare I say... mid 500s on other dynos!!!!! OH ****!!!!! YOU GOTTA BE DRY ****ING ME!
Jeb, Bring her on down and have Bill Dyno her here! We would love to get the numbers out there! SkyBaby
Old 12-08-2012, 05:01 PM   #22 (permalink)

Mrs. Hahn, I would love that idea. Jeb??
Old 12-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #23 (permalink)

Well... I know this will sound like me being a bitch, however, yesterday I enlisted in the guard and I will be out of commission for over 7 months. Would be glad to after though...
Old 12-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #24 (permalink)

My Photos: (5)
Im at 600HP right now.

I have the same level of proof as Jeb

I'm not short, I'm concentrated AWESOME
Elff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #25 (permalink)
First 2000 Sr. Member
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elff View Post
Im at 600HP right now.

I have the same level of proof as Jeb
I would love to have a dyno day here at Hahn sometime in the future and would love to see you Jeb and Elff again! SkyBaby
Old 12-08-2012, 06:38 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monadzback View Post
Well... I know this will sound like me being a bitch, however, yesterday I enlisted in the guard and I will be out of commission for over 7 months. Would be glad to after though...

OK, sidetrack. How does that make you a bitch Jeb. No such thing and congrats on your enlistment. Did you get a sign-on bonus?
Old 12-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #27 (permalink)

hmm i think that you all need to meet somewhere and all get a dyno on the same machine on the same day. Perhaps a DDM open house event? I would love to see that! Heck id even come and record if for you guys

Next October, the battle of the built skys!
My Build Thead
Follow me on Instagram

miller11386 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #28 (permalink)

Bill, the dyno graph you have on your website of the Hahn 20g was that a basic bolt on setup, or we're there other power adders such as cam, 5th injector, water/meth, or an ethanol based fuel?
Robles505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:03 PM   #29 (permalink)

Lol, my motors back in. Waiting on cage and hardtop now
Old 12-09-2012, 03:00 AM   #30 (permalink)

10k, ground com for the CRG. pretty sweet deal.
Advertisement

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Northeast