Saturn Sky Forum banner

BBQ at SkyBaby and Bill Hahn Jr Dec 9

5K views 40 replies 11 participants last post by  SkyBaby 
#1 ·
We will be having a bbq at 2pm here at Hahn RaceCraft! If anyone would like to bring something to help out that would be great! Please let me know who all is coming so I can get an accurate count! Hope to see you here. SkyBaby
my email is hahnracecraft@yahoo.com .. The address is 2650 SE County Road 337 Morriston, Florida 32668. We would love to see one of each color Kappa here... Solstices are welcome also! :cheers:

#7 ·
Now my turn to ask. What should I bring????

#12 ·
Sadly I have my dates confused and won't be able to make it. I have tickets to the Packer Game in Green Bay that weekend.
:brentil:

#10 ·
MMike will bring a fork.
We just left Tony to do some art work.
Have a great time all.
Larry
LLLFLY

#16 ·
They will be playing the Lions and hope it will be a good game. If you are watching the game look for me. I'll be the one in the Woodson packer jersey, sure you can't miss me. Lol

#17 ·
Thats a bummer .. maybe Marvic will plan something for January and we can all get together then! See you soon. You are always welcome to come up any weekend and visit! SkyBaby

#24 ·
next stop CT......then maybe FL then back to AZ Life is good now that I am not sick anymore...

#28 ·
Sounds awesome! YAY.... This is going to be a great bbq! See you here! here is the addy again for mapquest or a garmin thingie.. 2650 S.E. County Road 337 Morriston, Florida 32668 SkyBaby

#40 ·
Any pictures from the event? would have loved a road trip this weekend to be a stranger, but my company's christmas party on friday had me throwing the after party through saturday afternoon!

Cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.