Saturn Sky Forum banner

2007 Sky Redline for sale

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  07graphite 
#1 · (Edited)
NO longer for sale.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
A very nice car and it is priced right for a Redline, ... IMHO.

It's been said before, the roadster forum is frequented by SKY owners with only limited exposure to folks looking to purchase. Yes, word-of-mouth can help and that might only have limited exposure for your car.

Last February I assisted a friend who was looking to sell his green RL with 33K miles. It was posted on the forum and most thought it was a nice car, but they weren't buyers. Some forum members informed their friends, but those friends weren't forum users, so never made the effort to follow up. A couple of us finally convinced the seller that criagislist.com was worth the effort and nothing to fear.

A posting with photos was made to craigslist.com on a Monday afternoon, a call was received on Tuesday morning, and a couple came that morning, drove the car and negotiated a sale. His asking price was $14,500. Admittedly an unusual case, but I believe a place your car will get a lot of exposure to actual potential purchasers. IMHO

I wanted to buy the car from the beginning (it was perfect), but just no place to keep it inside (too good to ever sit outside).

GLWS!
:cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.