Sold sold sold

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Some interior shots

Attachments

#3 · (Edited)
Some of the minor things:

The headlight has some of that scale stuff on the top. I haven't got around to fixing that.
The left side of the rear bumper has a minor dent from the previous owner.
The top of the trunk has the notorious dent on the ridge line.

Attachments

#5 ·
How about a 2007 FJ Cruiser with 30K in mods, lockers front and rear, 35 inch tires, Walker Evans Coil overs, tranny cooler, new CV's, new rack and pinion, new brakes, new alternator, new 456 gears and guarantee it can get to Big Bear on any day you want to go!!!!

#6 ·
I appreciate the offer but I'm really looking forward to getting a wrx. I'll only be able to accept cash. So if you could sell it and get cash then we have a deal.

#8 ·
I was joking with you, as I had seen the no trades. I have so much money in this thing I can never get rid of it.

I am saving for a Red one. Favorite by far! Nothing even close for me, I know the midnight blue, yada yada yada!

I hope you are able to sell it, they all deserve a good home, though some how Robo got another one. lol

#10 ·
That's an option I don't want to have to resort to.
Like I said, I would much rather have someone who actually cares about sky's and knows the history, be the new owner. Rather than some spoiled kid who will just destroy the clutch and burn out the tires. I've put hundreds of hours into this car and honestly the time spent on this car is priceless. If I could keep both the sky and subie I would but I just can't afford both.
At this point I'm just looking for the right owner, I already know the price is going to take a hit because it's a flood car and that's okay with me, as long as someone takes care of it the way I do.

#12 ·
IF some dealer is willing to buy this car for 11K, then jack up the price on some unsuspecting schmuck, it would be better for someone here to buy this car at 12k and help out this young man who fully restored this car. IF I had the money I would buy this car in a heart beat...unfortunately with a veeeerrryyy expensive wedding in January for my daughter, its out of the question...:(

#18 ·
This is a very nice car. Flash has done an excellent job on it. No thought of if having ever been anything but garaged and cared for. The paint is gorgeous, sounds very healthy and he has all the proof of the work being done.

State Farm says it is worth exactly the same as my car. No cut on value.

Death in the family took me out of this, but I had seriously thought about buying it. The price is great for everything this car has.

#19 ·
Also, I had Flash run a GM diagnostic on the vehicle. It passed with flying colors. Requested their input on brakes, bearings, leaks, cracks and accessories. The only problem they came up with, was a possible AC/Heater blower motor making more noise than usual, (they thought).

#20 ·
10,500 on my ebay auction.

I would take 10,000 from any member on the forum.

@Skersfan, I appreciate all the vouches! You've been an awesome help.

#21 ·
Thanks Chris, just waiting for the right buyer.
Several offers for 9,500 but no takers on the 10,000 yet. I know someone will see it worth the extra 500!

#25 ·
OK, I've been kicking the can around about this car for the last month you've had it listed. It just so happens, I will be in the LA area for work the 19th-22nd. I'm free the evening of the 22nd and could come take a look at it. I'm thinking about driving it back if I buy it. If I can't....I know you had it shipped from NY. Any idea on cost to get it back east?

My 2nd issue, is I would have to come up with the cash as I don't have an extra cash roll in my bank account right now. I haven't even started poking around on that yet, but I dont' think I can take a loan out for a 5+ year old car. I also want to make sure I can title and insure it in Ohio. I'll probably PM you about it.

#24 ·
It is the other half's bonus time. I told her I bought her the yellow one, we need a red one, but she said our colors are Black & Yellow. I said okay. My company sends you to Hawaii, to one of their rental houses, every 5 years. Money in your pocket not so much!!!But the trip is nice.

#26 ·
The color is striking if you have not seen it. It sparkles like a star. I hope you can figure it out. Living on a dirt road brings drawbacks with it for me as I am so anal about having my car clean. Most likely be more work than driving. Glad to hear someone is getting a good deal I think.

#27 ·
I saw a SE like this on in Illinois when they first came out. The interior is what does it for me!

My Sol is a blast, but I want some boost for the track. Always wanted to have both a Sky and a Sol! I still need to make sure my job situation is solid, but that is why I'm going to CA this month. I'll know by the time I travel what will happen to me at the end of the year.

I've been keeping my eyes open for the right Sky to show up for awhile now. Been watching this one and dragging my feet with my Dad's health issues, my job stuff, and some home projects. But the damn car keeps coming up and since I'll be in CA anyway...We'll see if all the stars align finally!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.