Saturn Sky Forum banner

2009. Hydrblue found

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Brad16 
#1 ·
Found a 2009 2.4 hydra blue with 21000 kms Perfect shape , anybody interested?

#7 ·
With the Hydro Blues people tend to want them for their possible collectability. With that in mind, they don't want to change anything on them. Ergo if they want the power of a Redline and the potential of the Hydro Blue, they won't get an NA Hydro Blue and modify it.

That being said, not everyone on here wants to modify their cars and I get it. While getting a supercharger kit and throwing it on a 2.4 may be simple for some, for others it is a very daunting task. To those folks, they'd rather just get something that had a power adder on it from the factory if they want that kind of power level.

#8 ·
Collecting

I'm guessing the only real collectibility is the LE Hydro, and that is rare, indeed. All the rest is blurring the line between collectors and modders, which have different objectives.

#10 ·
Correct...though I don't believe the Skys had any Hydro Blues that weren't LE. The Ruby Red vehicles have a LE and non-LE version but not the Hydro Blues.

The 2010 Skys would have more collectibility though than the Hydro Blues with only 8 being produced.
89, approx 40 base and 50 RL according to another post. Not certain how many were 2010, but I expected it was strictly a 2009 LEd. Corrections are welcomed. I've seen enough "hydro" posts to be skeptical of the provenance of any particular unit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.