Saturn Sky Forum banner

F/S 09 Sky Redline Special Edition 5-Speed

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Rob the Elder 
#1 ·
For Sale: 2009 Saturn Sky Redline Special Edition 5-Speed with Black Leather Interior. Beautiful, garage kept, well maintained, and documented, in perfect working condition, with only 9900 miles. This Special Edition includes 10-spoke polished alloy wheels, factory stripe, Bluetooth hands free telephone, Premium Monsoon Stereo with 6-disc mp3 changer, On Star, and XM Radio. The Ruby Red exterior is extensively protected with 3M Clear Bra. This car has lots of nice mods including DDM Works Front Cross Brace, Backbone, Rear Pro-Beam, and Engine Oil Catch Can. There is also a lighted wind screen, and lighted door sill plates, and more! $25,000.
Contact me via email with your telephone number and I’ll get back to you. More pictures are available.

See less See more
#3 ·
Awesome

Aside from being a Special Edition that is almost exactly my car - including all the mods - although I have three times the mileage.

Too bad I can't afford it or have space for it at the moment - I do only have 3 payments left on mine and it will be paid off.

#5 ·
I know there is a full moon but such a nice comment from MM, that must be a great car! Keep it up with the positive vibes MM!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.