Saturn Sky Forum banner

F/S Low Priced SKYs

85K views 396 replies 59 participants last post by  ChopTop 
#1 · (Edited)
Instead of creating a new post for every low priced SKYs I find on Craigslist, I will start posting them in this one thread. I generally always use Craigslist because the listings are current and I believe have to be resubmitted after 30 days if not sold.

Generally speaking most low priced cars have high mileage, or salvage or rebuilt titles. I will try and only post those in the $5-6K range.

If others find low priced SKYs, feel free to post them here if you like.

2009, Auto, Medium Blue, 74K, $5,500, Universal City, TX
2009 Saturn sky (pics)

#5 · (Edited)
#20 · (Edited)
Add says its a automatic

2007, 2.4, Black, $4,795, Griffen, GA, no transmission or miles listed.
2007 Saturn Sky Convertible (pics)

2008, GXP, Manual, Red, $3,994, Galleria, TX, no miles listed. Hmmmmmm, wrong price listed, rebuilt or 200K miles????
2008 SATURN SKY (pics)

If you remember when this threat started there was one listed in Universal City TX right outside San Antonio for $5500 then dropped to $4500. I flew over and looked at it. It wouldn’t run but once I got it started it ran like crap. I was checking on things and when I pulled the Air cleaner cover off it was full of brown milky oil. They said they drive it like two days before and it ran fine. I really doubt it!!!. I told them "Not to be mean but if I was a dealer I wouldn’t give you anything for it the way it is" I told them the best thing for them to do it fix it then either keep it of sell it then. Make sure you look at everything when you go to look it these cars. It’s easy for me because I can fly anyplace I want to look at one. I’d still like an automatic for my Wife. :smile:

#17 ·
Just sent an email on the one in Griffin, GA. I live about an hour and a half from there so it might be worth the drive provided that its a manual and has a decently low amount of miles. I've been dying to pick one up for cheap for a while now. I'll post back when/if I get a response.

#18 ·
Miller, your speaking to the choir here, but now that I have one, they are not as bad for some reason

I just look at it and tell myself it is the 62 Corvette I never had!!!!

But for some reason they seem to be almost giving the Solstice's away. I think it is the year, and the ability to get them financed. No one can or wants to pay what they are worth even with low miles, and their price range on low miles and Sky's seem to be way farther apart. Maybe the Sky is just the older generation knowing what they have, and the youngsters looking for more. Some of the prices that ChopTop shows for Solstice is almost sickening.

#21 · (Edited)
2007, Redline, Auto, Silver, 68K Miles, $3,000, Raleigh, NC
2007 Saturn Sky Redline!!! (NO pics)

Sellers comments: 1 owner clean and clear title. Silver with black leather. Leather seats and too in good condition. Car has either jumped timing or has a blown head gasket. Can fix and have major resale potential or part it. Car is clean one owner car with 68k original miles. Please call or text me to see. Car located in Raleigh. Car is silver with black leather and black top automatic.

Not sure I understand the next one here.
2007, $2,000, Chassis, doors, top, Fountain Hills, AZ
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/5511537502.html

#26 ·
2007, Redline, Manual, Yellow, 98K Miles, $5,400, Miami, FL
https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5539475722.html (pics)
That looks a lot like Marvic's car. :willy:

I wonder if anyone could go check this out and get back with me. I'd like to pick that one up but I have no way to get to Miami for a CL ad. I have a sneaking suspicion its a salvage car. You can see the drivers side front bumper gap is wrong.

#32 · (Edited)
2007 Yellow 5 speed

2007 Sky 77343 miles...Yellow, leather black seats, dual exh, spoiler, alloy wheels, manual 5 speed, clear bra...$8000 ...has been my weekend fun car in great shape ...has been garaged (is that a word, lol)... ready to let someone else have fun :cool:

anyone interested "pm" me

cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.