Saturn Sky Forum banner

F\S Misc Sky Parts

14K views 78 replies 25 participants last post by  OhMyBlueSky 
#1 · (Edited)
All prices are without shipping. Check back often as I will be adding new stuff as I go through my inventory. If you need a piece I don't have listed pm me and I will see if I have it.

Redline Headlights (set) Excellent condition $400 SOLD

Redline Outer Grilles (set) $160 SOLD

N\A Grilles (set) $130

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Again all prices with out shipping. If more pics or info are needed just PM me

Silver Stitch Auto Shifter Sold[/B

Hood release cable assembly (2 to choose from) $25

Wastegate Actuator $25

Headlight and ABS wiring harness $145

Used turbo $200 SOLD

Attachments

#15 ·
I'm interested in the mirror. Is there a way to tell how "tight" it is? When I hit a bump mine drops and I'm constantly readjusting mine while driving and it's driving me nuts.

Also looking for what I might need to make my passenger side door lock work again. I can see it try to pop when I hit the button on the remote or button on the door but it just can't for some reason. Using the key it unlocks just fine, no noticeable obstructions.

#16 ·
The mirror is good and tight so it should stay put.

As for the lock problem, the lock rod (item #6 in the pic) has a plastic clip on the bottom of it that has most like come unsnapped. The rod will be threaded to allow for adjustment but I have seen them come unsnapped before. You should be able to pull the door panel and with the window rolled up reach in and feel and see if it is loose or free.

Attachments

#26 ·
Do you have another one of the silver surrounds that goes around the shift lever for an automatic Sky? It would be the part that holds the passengers cup holder. I have a good holder, would just like a surround in great to perfect condition. Mine has spots melted in it from the first owners crack pipe, no I am not kidding. That is how my MOM got the car when it was about 6 months old. The kid had received the car as a graduation present from High School, he needed to pay for his drugs or the guy was going to start breaking body parts was the story I got. Parents had apparently cut off the money train.

#35 · (Edited)
#42 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.