Hydro Blue 2009 limited edition saturn sky for sale - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Saturn Sky Forum Saturn Sky Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Other KAPPA, Sky and Small Roadster/RWD Cars > Saturn SKY vehicles/parts For Sale/Wanted
Register Home Forum  /  Current Posts Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Saturn SKY vehicles/parts For Sale/Wanted Place for MEMBERS to post want to buy or vehicles for sale. NO COMMERCIAL POSTING, no PROMOTION OF VEHICLES OR ITEMS YOU DO NOT PERSONALLY OWN.

SkyRoadster.com is the premier Saturn Sky Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 08:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
Hydro Blue 2009 limited edition saturn sky for sale

Hi, I finally bought my dream car(empty nest car). One month after I bought it my husband has lost his job in this economy. The car is one of less than 50 made like it. It is a beautiful car that is been garage kept. It is a 5 speed with 1420 miles on it. If you are interested in this car, contact connie if at clbradshaw65@gmail.com or pm me .please serious inquirys only. the car is located in Virginia/

thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Hydro Blue 2009 limited edition saturn sky for sale-017.jpg   Hydro Blue 2009 limited edition saturn sky for sale-016.jpg   Hydro Blue 2009 limited edition saturn sky for sale-015.jpg   Hydro Blue 2009 limited edition saturn sky for sale-014.jpg   Hydro Blue 2009 limited edition saturn sky for sale-018.jpg  

Last edited by clbradshaw65; 11-17-2009 at 08:47 PM. Reason: adding photos
clbradshaw65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2009, 08:51 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clbradshaw65 View Post
Hi, I finally bought my dream car(empty nest car). One month after I bought it my husband has lost his job in this economy. The car is one of less than 50 made like it. It is a beautiful car that is been garage kept. It is a 5 speed with less than 2000 miles on it. If you are interested in this car, please call Connie at 757 556 3421 .please serious inquirys only. the car is located in Virginia/

thank you
Sorry for the loss of employment. Did you purchase the N/A from Newport News that was shipped from the Richmond dealer? I figured this the case based upon your area code.
3 pedals

Mine

08' Carbon Flash SE RL
6-4-08
3 pedals
No Goofy Spoiler
Vin# who cares

http://imsaturn.com/profile/sr819]
SR819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
First 2000 Sr. Member
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (7)
Sorry to hear that, Connie. You may want to remove your phone number from the post and ask people to PM you or send emails via your profile. Good luck with the sale.
Are you an organ donor?
reedred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

I did buy it from Newport news but was there when i started looking. not sure bought the transfer. thanks for the concern over job, i cant beleive it. lost job of over 20 years. i need to sell this to keep my son in his last yera of college..
Old 11-16-2009, 09:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

thanks you are so right
Old 11-16-2009, 09:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator

Beautiful car.
Where would the car hobby be without it?"
- Bob Lutz
Bogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
First 2000 Sr. Member

My Photos: (7)
Nice pics! I guess you have a thing for blue. Monsoon? 6-Disc Changer? Any mods? Price?
Are you an organ donor?
reedred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:11 PM   #8 (permalink)

just bought it in sept. no modifications. It was one of the the only 2 Hydro blues not titled left when I bought it. Yes i like blue and I also like to drive something I know I will not see again. With the small amount of these cars made I figured i would not see another car like it in my area.(i believe they made maybe 46 or so lile this one) I have always wanted one but I feel quilty keeping it under the circumstances. Dang International Paper! oh no monsoon
Old 11-16-2009, 11:11 PM   #9 (permalink)

Your car is 1 of only 40 made. Sorry about your two losses.
Black and Light Titanium Leather
Delivered on July 19, 2008
Marc's Carbon Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
First 2000 Sr. Member

My Photos: (13)
Yes, I also HATE to hear of your husband losing his job. The same thing has happened at my company. This last Thursday, they fired an entire DEPARTMENT. Most of those people have right at 20 years of employement. 4 months ago, they changed the company severence policy. They WOULD have received 10 months severence under the old plan that had always been in place. With the new policy, they walked away with 2 weeks pay. My department is being cut in 6 weeks, and I will also walk away with 2 weeks pay after 17 years there.

You have a BEAUTIFUL and incredibly rare car, but are needing to sell it at the absolute worst time possible. If you CAN, hang on and wait for the buyer that wanted a hydro blue LE, because now, NONE are left. They will have no choice but to buy from you. Then, you can get a fair price. If you can't wait, and the only buyers available are people just looking for "a sporty car", you will have to take a much larger hit to sell it.

Best of luck to you and your husband.
GMPP Tune/MBRP Charge Pipes/DDM Backbone & Probeam/K&N Drop in/HIDs
*Thank You Bob Lutz* And Wilmington UAW 435
JeffInDFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:44 PM   #11 (permalink)

So much help

Jeff

thanks for your help and your concern. I wish you the best with your job also.

I may try to hold on unless somebody makes me an offer I cant refuse. I had know idea how many people were looking for the hydro blue limited edition! I have received numerous emails

thanks again

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Other KAPPA, Sky and Small Roadster/RWD Cars > Saturn SKY vehicles/parts For Sale/Wanted