Saturn Sky Forum banner

LNF Engine, Trans, ECU, Engine Harness, turbo, intercooler, etc for sale

6K views 42 replies 12 participants last post by  piverson 
#1 · (Edited)
LNF engine, auto trans, ECU, engine harness, turbo, intercooler, etc for sale. Just about anything related to the powertrain is for sale. The only thing I want out of the car is the body/chassis.

The engine has 160k on it and used to belong to a member of this forum. There was a DTC for a cam vvt solenoid and when he pulled it he found some metal shavings stuck to the solenoid but I just wanted the rolling chassis.

As far as I can tell the engine sounds 100% normal and drives perfectly fine. I'll be pulling it all out soon but a potential buyer is more than welcome to test drive the entire car, hear it run and shift, etc.

I will take $1000 for everything related to the powertrain. If that's too steep then I will adjust it for what's fair if there's no bites.

Engine running:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6AX4peAcjA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji0MRC7WJCQ

#6 ·
I finally finished building a twin turbo ls7 with a 4l80e combo for it that I'm dropping in. The motor will make around 550rwhp without the turbos, and 1000rwhp+ at around 15-18 psi. The turbos will be good for a lot more power than 1krwhp but the block won't be. The dash is getting replaced with a holley EFI digital display.

#14 ·
For something like this IF really interested, you rent a truck...:D
Especially since the seller is motivated..:thumbs:

#25 ·
Hmm, my Dad lives up north. I'm trying to see if he'll pick it up for me. I shipped a body kit once and that was really expensive. I can only imagine an engine and trans. Lol.

#26 ·
It would probably be pretty expensive to ship. Figure 350lbs for the dressed LNF w/turbo and another 150+ lbs for the trans with torque converter. My guess is that you'll have a $500 shipping bill so picking it up is obviously the best choice if possible.

#33 ·
Yea...I didn't realize that was on the GME club Facebook page. LOL I follow so many car groups I didn't even notice that for some reason. LOL Glad to see one of the GME folks getting this engine.

For those that are completely lost. GM Eternal (GME) is a GM car club out here in the San Gabriel Valley (Like...uh...yahnow...so ah...tooooootally val, lahk ohmahgawd!) who I go out and do things with when I can make the drive out there. Use to be a lot more active with them when I had my Grand Prix. Smith made a comment on the group site about how he wished he could find an LNF with a transmission and I told him about LT1's LNF and trans he was trying to sell over here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.