Saturn Sky Forum banner

looking WTB, Yellow Sky in Northeast

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  SnowSky 
#1 ·
Can be Base or redline in the next 4 months, Miles unimportant as long as well maintained. Let me know what you got... Thanks Bob

#4 ·
Sunburst Yellow

Bob,

I hunted for months to find what I wanted and could'nt find one close to CT.
I ended up buying GASNGO from a big cadillac dealership in Knoxville, Tn.
I had a car transport company from MA (Intercity Lines) pick it up and deliver it to my home. You may have to look for your car outside the area to get what you want. Good luck.

Jerry :cool:

#6 ·
Yellow Sky

Hi Bob,
Set up a search alert on AutoTrader. Just saw a beauty with 1200 miles on it in So. Fla. it's already gone though.
I flew out to Minneapolis to get mine back in Feb.
Hang tight. You'll find "the one"... she's waiting for you. :)
Maybe we'll meet up at a Kronus event, later this summer, maybe GASNGO too!
Keep us posted on your progress.
:cheers:

#7 ·
Hi Bob,
Set up a search alert on AutoTrader. Just saw a beauty with 1200 miles on it in So. Fla. it's already gone though.
I flew out to Minneapolis to get mine back in Feb.
Hang tight. You'll find "the one"... she's waiting for you. :)
Maybe we'll meet up at a Kronus event, later this summer, maybe GASNGO too!
Keep us posted on your progress.
:cheers:
Next KRONUS event is our 4th annual "Better Late Than Never" Xmas party coming up on Jan. 20th in Putnam.

Check out details at our kronus.us website.

#10 ·
Craigslist worked good for me. I was able to search the places I was willing to go to to get it. When I found what I was interested in I was able to call or email for more information and to negotiate the price. You can also choose by dealer or owner. I didn't want to buy from a dealer because I wanted to talk to the owner about how it was taken care of.

#13 ·
There is a yellow 2007 in Cary, NC. At Leith Porshe ...not sure of that spelling. It looks great in the pics. Not in the North, but not far away. Leather interior but not a Red line.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.