Did you do the recalibration?
When replacing an air temperature, mode, recirculation actuator or the HVAC control assembly, the following calibration process needs to be performed:
Important: Do not adjust any controls on the HVAC control assembly during self-calibration. If interrupted, improper HVAC performance will result.
1) Turn ON the ignition with the engine OFF.
2) Turn the Temperature dial all the way to the right.
3) Turn the blower control dial all the way to the right.
4) Turn the mode position dial all the way to the left.
5) Simultaneously press and hold the A/C and Defrost buttons until the LED's start to flash.
6) Once the LED's stop flashing, calibration is complete.
NOT THIS: With the engine not running, turn the left knob (fan) all the way to the right and turn the other two knobs all the way to the left. Push the center buttons on the left and right knobs simultaneously until the defroster and recycle lights start blinking. Once they are blinking let the system go through it's entire cycle (it will turn the fan on and off, etc.), and once it shuts off, you are re-calibrated.
Departed due to continued decline in decorum and growth of trolls