Saturn Sky Forum banner

Opel GT Fog Light : Install Instructions?

8K views 38 replies 9 participants last post by  skersfan 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

I have been searching the forums for a while, and haven't come across anything recent or useful as far as install instructions go. I just picked up an Opel GT Rear Fog/Reverse light. I am aware that there are multiple ways to hook it up. I have no wiring harness specifically for this light. I read somewhere that if I order the 25890034 harness from GM Parts Direct, that has the correct connectors? Is that still correct?

I even saw someone posted, (IllFLY I think?), that they posted an install thread, but I couldn't find it.

Any help with install instructions would be much appreciated!

Thanks

This post has been deleted
#36 ·
this is far over my skill set. I will try to get the harness, if I do, I will send you one for the front. I would imagine you have the rear one.

I will let you figure out the switch and out. It is never going to happen with me. I build micro wave towers, Hang dishes and radios, do solar systems, but this scares the crap out of me.

#38 ·
I just sent another PM to my friend in Germany. He has problems understanding sometimes. I hope to hear from him tomorrow.

If this happens, are there others that would want the harness? I am paying him for his time. I have no desire to make anything off of the parts, so what ever they cost is what I will charge. If you decide you want to help with his fee that is fine. But not required. I am ordering at least two for myself so the time will be spent either way.

#39 ·
Just received and email from Norbert, he will find the information after the 1st. Says he has a CD/manual about it, but there maybe updates. Will check with his friend on Wednesday. Pretty dependable guy, my AshTrays and Lighter are in Bell Gardens, CA. I should see them by mid week is my guess. He has been providing parts to a friend on the Solstice forum. Just takes time getting things though customs.

Chris, he maybe able to provide all the information, but due to your help and comments, I will send you one of the harnesses (If they are available). I appreciate all your efforts on doing your conversion. Mine is about complete. Time to move on to my MGB project, putting a Buick V6 in it, if the tunnel is strong enough. Complete restoration. A lot of work ahead of me on that deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.