Originally Posted by MARVIC 1
How come no-one can post a schematic drawing of the sequential tail lights on here for the guy, especially when the instructions don't come with his kit.....
I offered to send them, but since you commented here's the text from the instructions. There isn't a schematic with the instructions which might be why no one posted one.
Saturn Sky Sequential Turn Signal’s
1) Remove both tail light units from vehicle, you will need to remove the two 7mm
screws. Note: There are pop rivets that also hold the units in place, gently pull
directly up to dislocate the rivets.
2) Take the taillights into a more comfortable work area.
3) The GMR-STS units have three wires, connect them as follows:
a. Using one of the provided vampire clips, connect the black wire from the
GMR-STS unit to the Black ground wire on the tail light unit.
b. Using a vampire clip, connect the red wire from the GMR-STS unit to the
green wire on the inside turn signal bulb.
c. Cut the green wire on the outside turn signal bulb and connect the white
wire from the GMR-STS unit to this green wire. The white wire will now
supply power to this bulb.
4) Take the other side of the cut green wire and secure it so that it will not touch bare
metal. Do this using a wire nut, electrical tape, or shrink tape.
5) Tuck all of the wires neatly in place and secure the GMR-STS unit out of the way.
6) Repeat this process on both tail lights.
7) Take the taillights back out to your SKY and reconnect them.
8) Make sure all the plugs are well connected and the screws are tight.
You Done! Test your new turn signals.
Q) Only the inside bulb is flashing and the outside bulb does nothing.
A) Double check your connections, especially the vampire clips, they are tricky to