ICS closes its doors . . but! - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Saturn Sky Forum Saturn Sky Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Other KAPPA, Sky and Small Roadster/RWD Cars > Sky/KAPPA Rumors, Gossip, Scuttlebutt, Hearsay and Speculation
Register Home Forum  /  Current Posts Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Sky/KAPPA Rumors, Gossip, Scuttlebutt, Hearsay and Speculation The place to discuss rumors, upcoming info leaks, spy photos, unconfirmed tidbits, and be a general "net-detective"

SkyRoadster.com is the premier Saturn Sky Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 09:19 AM   #1 (permalink)

My Photos: (3)
ICS closes its doors . . but!

ICS has ceased business and closed its doors. But the good news is that the guys we have been dealing with as ICS employees have bought out the stock of parts we care about and are in the process of starting a new, employee owned business. I got this message yesterday from Mike.

Not sure if you take a look at the eBay store much anymore since you likely know just about everything we’ve had listed at this point, but as of Monday I had to take everything down because ICS is closing. . . we just got news about 4-5 weeks ago that we were going to be closing our doors. No worries though, myself and our sales manager Jamie have bought out nearly the entire eBay inventory plus some additional parts since it was all being liquidated, and that includes about anything Solstice or Sky that’s still around that we’ve ever sold. So we’ll have all sorts of parts, but unfortunately we’re going to be down for a couple of weeks during the transition. Clay will be coming along with us, and both of us will be officially done at ICS as of Friday.

If you’ve got any questions or concerns feel free to get a hold of me. We aren’t in the new building yet, so I don’t have a phone number to give you for that, but our e-mail is set up and you can reach me at mike@sourceoneautoparts.com and the same goes for Clay@ and Jamie@ as well. We’ve also got a general e-mail of ebay@sourceoneautoparts.com that we’ll use for the store that will get forwarded to all 3 of us.
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2011, 10:46 AM   #2 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
Thanks for letting us know Rob. These guess have always done good bussiness and it is nice to see we will still be able to work with them. Keep us posted. Thanks.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:16 PM   #3 (permalink)

My Photos: (3)
Dave,
I have asked them two questions. First can they send us their inventory listing when they get it done so we can better identify needed parts and second have they considered becoming a GM parts reseller so we can potentially use them to find more than just the old factory parts.
Old 04-14-2011, 01:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
First 2000 Sr. Member

My Photos: (13)
Thanks for posting Rob...they will be up and running, probably the last week in April...but their web site will not be completed until early May...so for those wishing parts for the Kappa Mod Meet...u will have them available...
marlboromike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 03:56 PM   #5 (permalink)

Where would we be without ICS... Glad Mike and team is transitioning.

This reminds me I'm going to go put on my Opel antenna, it's been sitting I keep forgetting!

Engine:
RPi Exhaust, SOLO HF Cat, DDM IC Pipes, GMPP CAI
GMPP & Trifecta Tuned

Suspension:
LVKFB, DDM Probeam, DDM Extreme Backbone

Misc:
Crux Bluetooth BEEBG-25
JW-Redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:31 PM   #6 (permalink)

Thank you!! This is great news. I was just about to drop the hammer on a bunch of parts this week and when I went to ICS it was gone!

I haven't had the time to see why.

Alan
GM Chicklets removed
Opel Antenna
Vauxhall Badges - Just for fun
2.4L w/Redline Dual Exhaust
wizardofflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:33 PM   #7 (permalink)

Sent Mike (ICS) an email wishing them the best of luck! I know they will comeback bigger and better for our Kappa's...
Thanks Rob for posting this info, I also had received this notice from the ICS guys in an email form....
MARVIC 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 12:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Supporting Member

My Photos: (19)
I just talked to Clay last Monday..

ICS does not exist any longer but the division that had the parts does. It is called..."Fatcory OEM Parts" on Ebay.

Clay and some of the other guys bought most of the stock from ICS but not everything. Clays company is "Source One Auto Parts' or S1AUTOPARTS on Ebay.

there number is 855-766-3288 or 269-343-3323 local.

They are great guys to work with and if they don't have something they know who does.
ProBeam
DDM brake set up.
Gravana J2 wheels.
Meth/Water Injection kit.
Gutted CAT.
R/L exhaust w/ elec cutout
AEM Wideband O2
Spec 3 w/light F/W
VDI Doors
RickyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Other KAPPA, Sky and Small Roadster/RWD Cars > Sky/KAPPA Rumors, Gossip, Scuttlebutt, Hearsay and Speculation