Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum - View Single Post - F/S ERepairables 09 Redline Hydroblue Manual
View Single Post
post #54 of (permalink) Old 05-09-2017, 11:46 PM
skersfan

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
Garage
Well still the owner of the Mallett. Guy showed up yesterday around 4pm and we had a good break in the weather. He brought his wife with him. He loved the car and wanted it instantly, but she wanted to go for a ride in it. I told them I could not let them drive it due to insurance, only myself and son can drive the car. He told me to take her for the same ride I gave him. He said she would be okay. Not even close. NO Fing way my husband can handle this car. This is just too much. We are not buying this car. So back into storage it went. Did get a call from him last night, said he was working on her, but was not making a lot of headway. Possibly going up 243 was not the answer, should just stay on the freeway I guess. But she was terrified there.

I think I am going to pull the heads off of this thing and find out what it truly is. At least then I could be totally honest about it. Just have no idea

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome