Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum - View Single Post - Empty Halls?
Thread: Empty Halls?
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 05-21-2017, 07:18 PM
marlboromike
First 2000 Sr. Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by skersfan View Post
Well I told Robo I was going to do this.

This is not intended to offend anyone, just my view of this board.

I don't think there is anyone on this site that I don't like. I enjoy everyone's posts, and the questions, but this place is dead as a door nail. It used to be a lot of fun, and it died about the time Mike got banned and Marvic1 left.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling, but where do some of you come from. If the things Mike says on occasion really ruin your day, your year and you have to leave because of what has been said, WHERE THE HELL do you live. A land of butter flies, chocolate cake and pixies? Mike is about as real as you can get. The old adage sticks and stones comes to mind. I don't want to see continuous fighting or arguing, but Mike makes some hilarious comments, but most just take them as evil. He is one of the nicest, most helpful people on this board. A little rough around the edges, but if my information is correct, he was a homicide detective in New York City, so he has seen things that most would never dream of. He does not sugar coat stuff and I for one am very glad he is back and makes his occasional jab!!!!

We have no banter, nothing to get the fire going. I am on a model train forum that gets far roudier than this place. I would guess knitting sites are much tougher.

Were here to have fun, learn about the car and have a good day. Nothing more. The drone in here is deafening.
I am HUMBLED BOB (Not) ....I can't believe u have model trains. So do I. Just got back setting up my board since I moved to Florida. HO gauge to be exact.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome