Robotech
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1740 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWR View Post
With almost 5,000 owners in California, an Annual in Temecula could well be the largest on record without even crossing the state line.
Actually Temecula would be both horrible and terrific. Great location as far as ambiance, places to drive, wineries (lots of beautiful wine country) but geographical location is not ideal. Situated far inland between Riverside and San Diego we are VERY far South in the state and out in the middle of the desert. Temperatures now are in the 100s.

California is a LONG state...big too but not Texas or Alaska big...but it's really long. Think Florida to New York City kind of long. Temecula would be in Florida. Now I don't know how many owners are in SoCal but I know there are a lot.

The bigger issue is getting them to come out. 90% of the time when I run across another owner they are completely unaware that even our regional clubs exist...or the forum...or the FB groups. Getting the word out to the owners here and getting them interested in something like this would be a bigger challenge than where to put the even for maximum attendance.

V.A.L. (#1108)
2007 2.4 Base
MagnaFlow dual outlet, quad tip exhaust test car
**Sold**

Max (#1547)
2007 TURBO 2.4
Too much to list here. See my Garage for details.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome