Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum - View Single Post - Exploratory thread for nassam 2023 (n.c./s.c./ga)
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2019, 08:23 AM
JohnWR

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtdjohn2018 View Post
As a resident of North East Ohio I would be very interested in attending the event and meeting other owners in this area. I would love to help but I'm going in for hip replacement on Monday and I will be pretty limited for awhile.
John, Keep in mind that this event is 4 years away, and a great deal of what will need to be done can be done while sitting in front of a computer.

Mike, I am interested in helping set this up, but the odds of my attending the event are small. As suddenly came up this year (and already known for next) we do our major projects in June and July, and leaving town for a week is next to impossible. If you need map work or pre-event scouting I will be glad to do whatever I can. And who knows, I may have decided to retire by then,

To everyone else: Note that the original post has been edited, so it would be helpful to edit any posts related to the original content.

John
Lexington, KY
Sky NA 2007 Midnight Blue
Sky RL 2008 Carbon Flash - Naked

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome