Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum - View Single Post - No More Excuses, Finally Posting Pic
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-11-2019, 08:36 AM
LAC Sky

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Garage
Car looks good, your customizing list is extensive. Most people have a hobby, a passion for something entertaining
to them. Some of us... however have a car fixation, the need for speed, or I'll personalize my ride to my own liking,
as our hobby. Tinker with this, little money there, paint that, another weekend messing with something on my car.
* I was out yesterday late afternoon, clean the wheels, undercarriage, rust spots (2) and some cold adult beverages.

2 things that stood out to me...
Dyed seats, door panels, carpet, and dash deeper black(was black and tan). You dyed the original OEM seats? Carpet too?
Heated seats. You changed out the OEM seats, or altered them? Not sure there was an electrical connection for this to happen?

Seems you have a thing.. for purple here. Calipers painted purple. That's a one off customized item I've not seen before.

Photo posting work needs attention. Not to worry Robo or John will fix this... soon for you. I'm not buy a Hans device for
for the forum so I can look at photos... in the vertical position. My neck hurts. lol

* Charging the Go-Pro cam now as I type this. About to take a run this morning, few miles on the car, little video footage
of some back roads around here. Something for the You-Tube account update this month.

Good Luck with your upgrades to your gem.

LAC

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome