How to Attach Files/Pictures
Note: Due to bandwidth issues attaching pictures into a post is reserved for the founding 1000 forum members and supporting users and vendors. Other forum users should use a free picture hosting site such as www.putfile.com and post back links or use the IMG tags to embed pictures directly into a post. See this post for instructions on how to post pictures from a 3rd party site. If it's an important image to the community a mod can add an image to any user's post as well. Another option is our gallery here at SkyRoadster since that is available to all forum members.
Here's a step-by-step on how to attach files to a post.
1) Reply to any post
2) Just below the reply text window there is a "manage attachments" button (see image 1)
3) Clicking that button opens up a new smaller popup window shown in image 2.
4) Navigate to the location of the file on your PC hard drive using the browse button.
5) Click the upload button to transfer the files (you see them listed aftewards).
6) Click the close this window button and the smaller window disappears.
7) Add text and click submit reply.
You can upload 1-5 files in 1 post.
Only certain file types are allowed (Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip).
Save the Kappa!
A grassroots movement to save the Kappa platform based cars.
It's not just a car, it's a lifestyle and a community.