post #31 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2007, 11:32 AM
bigdog
First 2000 Sr. Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bigdog
My 2 cents

My experience in ordering my SKY seems to have been a bit different from most. Would I have liked to track my cars build process - sure. Was I was able to get all the information I needed from my Sales Manager and Salesperson - you bet.

Granted I did not call every week, well in the beginning anyway, and both were very willing to share the info when I asked. I was even able to pass on some info I picked up here and they were glad to get it.

I was even able to get on the wait list, place the order in the 'system' and get an allocation with no deposit. I guess since I was a repeat customer they believed I'd really buy the car. That or they felt sure it would sell if I decided not to go through with the deal. It made me a bit nervous in the beginning after reading some of the horror stories here about signed contracts, dealer add ons, etc. but when I saw my name on the order and the free exchange of information when I requested it, I was very happy.

In my case, the Saturn buying experience measured up as expected.

-Pete
WCKCC member
2007 2.4L VIN: 01472
Delivered 5/23/2006
SGS (Silly Grin Syndrome) still has me in it's grip and I don't want to be let go!

Universal Law of Location: No matter where you go, there you are.

Last edited by bigdog; 01-31-2007 at 04:52 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome