Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum - View Single Post - Pontiac's Budget Porsche
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 01:22 PM
Robotech
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1707 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Still, these are the types of inconveniences that are to be expected from a two-seat roadster. The GXP is a toy and an incredibly fun, well-priced one at that. There may be other models out there with more refined ergonomics or more ample storage, but none pair brawn and beauty and price as well as does the Solstice.
There it is! That's what this car is all about. We're not buying this car to manage a family of five. We're not looking at taking a cross country trip with it. It's a roadster. No where in my vocabulary does roadster equate practicality.

Not only that, but do you notice that almost every writer forgets about the front pockets on our seats? Hell, I didn't even know they were there until I read it on here and after I'd had my car for a couple weeks!!!! At our first run in June I had to point it out to one owner and KimberlySky was pleasantly surprised when I mentioned it to her and she found them on her cloth seats as well. Compared to my Grand Prix that has a large glove box, a cubbie hole in the center console in front of the shifter, and a storage bin in the center console, the I have yet to find anything I could put in those locations not able to be accomodated by the Sky. Actual storage capacity may be a bit more in the GP but not my a whole lot...and we're talking a big american four door sedan that seats five ADULTS comfortably.

V.A.L. (#1108)
2007 2.4 Base
MagnaFlow dual outlet, quad tip exhaust test car
**Sold**

Max (#1547)
2007 TURBO 2.4
Too much to list here. See my Garage for details.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome