Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum - View Single Post - May 19th Plant Tour Details
View Single Post
post #90 of (permalink) Old 03-25-2007, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
JustMike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
OK so the time has finally arrived! Here is the scoop. We are a go for the tour on May 19th. There will be two tour groups with the first needing to arrive on site at 6:45 AM and the second will need to arrive an hour later at 7:45. You will need to download the waver document from here download waver document Fill it our completely and mail it back to the address below prior to April 20th.

1st Solstice/Sky Forum Plant Tour
251 N. DuPont Hwy
PMB 138
Dover, DE 19901

OK so if you thought you were on the standby list go ahead and fill one out and mail it in by the deadline. I'll fill the 100 cars that we are allowed to take in from the first list and then if there are not enough from that list that mail them in before the deadline then I will add folks to the list based on post marks.

So if you are solo and don't mind letting another forum member ride in your passenger seat so they can get in for the tour then please write "Open Seat" in the guest name space.

I'll try and be as fair as possible and with a little cooperation we can get as many forum members in for the tour as possible.

Ready? Set? GO! ....

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome