Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum - View Single Post - Sky & Solstice dead by 2010
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 01-06-2008, 11:01 AM
MidniteBlues

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by larry4pyro View Post
I'm wondering how this pending CAFE legislation will affect the Sky/Solstice. The fuel mileage on the Kappa cars is not that great, and although there arn't a lot of them, it will cost GM a lot of money to make them more fuel efficient. Perhaps so much that it may be a wiser coporate decision to just kill them, at least for the time being.

Larry4pyro
That doesn't make much sense, and will not happen.. I'm hoping they drop a V6 or a small V8 into them & to hell with their CAFE standards, that will make me buy another one...fer sure.. OR, which will get me also to buy another one, a Hybrid Sky.., now that will work for sure, but a Hybrid sports car, oh my.. OR even better yet, a Hydrogen fueled Sky..

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. Abraham Lincoln

The Constitution is essentially an obsolete charter of negative liberties. Barack Obama

Last edited by MidniteBlues; 01-06-2008 at 11:03 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome