View Single Post
post #32 of (permalink) Old 04-21-2008, 09:56 PM
gadget

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkyRL View Post
I have always been a car enthusiast. BUT, Ferrari, its just a name. the styling is nothing special. Its not about money and I'm glad some people seem to like the looks of that car. They are a mechanical nightmare and don't always start. Old technology at a premium price. The SKY RL on the other hand still has some quicks, but the body is extremely solid and the technology is state of the art. Oh did I mention it is an American car. Never been impressed with people who throw their money away over seas.
OLD Technology? That car will pretty much smoke anything GM has. On any road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBVette View Post
hands down I take the Ferrari if I could afford it. Sorry as much as I love my Sky, it may as well be a fiat when comparing it to that car.
I'm with you if I had the money to own one it would be in my stable. Along with a bright yellow Enzo.

I love my Sky but there is just no way you can compare it to the refinement of a ferrari.

2007 Polar white/tan Sky 2.4,Man, 6 disk Monsoon,HD radio, semiauto antenna,PDA & 500Gb hardrive for stored tunes,Eibach stabilizers, B&G shocks and springs,DDM backbone & Pro-Beam, JPM Console & Armrest pads,Fujita dual intake,elec fuel door.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome