Saturn Sky Forum banner

Old Man Raffertys/Rutgers University

33K views 539 replies 32 participants last post by  SteveSky67 
#1 · (Edited)
This is what u have been waiting for...more FOOD. And it is a NO TALKY. Here r the rules...YES or NO...NO WISHY WASHY...and I have to know by October 10th if u will be able to come....Seating is at a PREMIUM! RESERVATIONS R NEEDED!

It is a BRUNCH BUFFET, SUNDAY, Oct. 19th... plus a SURPRISE! YES A SURPRISE! Again. For those that will be in attendence, u must be in their PARKING GARAGE around the corner on CHURCH ST by 11:00AM...As usual I will give a hint what the SURPRISE event will be...it is ORANGE in color and do not wear open toed shoes. Do not go to any other locale except the one in New Brunswick. The address is 106 Albany St., New Brunswick, NJ

Price of Admission will be approximately 24 dollars and that includes tip.

And if u cannot attend, as always, OUT of SIGHT, Out of MIND...and u will NOT be MISSED. You will be MISSING..Here is the link below:

Just to provide you with seating arrangements...everyone will not be able to sit with each other...tables hold a maximum of 10 people at best.

Old Man Rafferty`s |

Attachments

See less See more
#110 ·
SKYhighNY.... ARE YOU STILL SICK???? It took me awhile for my stomach virus to go away too. Did you get anything in the mail from me yet????? I sent the CD out on Saturday. I think. Goodness I can't really remember what day, but i did send it out. I hope you got it and you are feeling better.
Hugs T.

#118 ·
OMG I missed you...... :D No meds... Maybe I should start taking them. :rolleyes: Oh well now I have to make up for lost time. There is so much to catch up on. So what is new?????? :D T. and Betty Boop

#113 ·
MM What time should I leave if I am coming from Lisbon, CT?????? Am I meeting up P and his dad??? Oh dear..... :) T. It stinks talking to myself. :banghead:

#115 ·
Here is your answer..Paul is supposed to call you...u will meet up with him not by his house...that would put u out about 20 minutes according to Paul...it will be somewhere by the TapanZee Bridge...do not panic...Paul will call u..he has your number...now delete all your nonsense...and report to the DEAN'S OFFICE

#116 ·

I know it's to early to panic.... :nono: No Deleting for me. Sorry I can't do that!!!! I gave someone my word. Oh dear.....T.

#120 ·
MM You be nice to me and Betty Boop. We have a gift for you. So be nice to us. Hugs T.

#124 · (Edited)
"T",

You have proven yourself worthy to defend the freedom of our SNEKR homeland. Go forth now with your infectious laughter armed with hugs & kisses.

People of MASSC she comes in peace to defend your right to chit chat.
Over-throw this dictatorship, MM is placing mind altering drugs in your food.

Can't you see his intentions are evil to take over our beloved MECCA homeland? He has appointed a traitor among you and promised him co-dominion over you.

JustMike defender and Freedom Fighter of the birthplace of our beloved KAPPA's, the force that once united us all, I stand by you to protect our rights to drive our beloved chariots and remain free to let all the world know how much they have set us free - even to chit-chat. :D

So people of MASSC, Hudson Valley, LISSC and all others who have been deceived by the intoxicating food they use to Lord Dominion over you, Rise Up, Revolt and know your SNEKR brethren to the North and the MECCA Freedom Fighters from your South will defend your right to once again Chit-Chat without fear of being sent into the Dean's torture chamber. :jester:

When I know you are once again Free to do as you will - I will call off our most Lethal Weapon of Chit-Chat and Hugs & Kisses - but until then don't let her size fool you - when she is free to spread her wings there is no way to contain her - I don't know how long this freedom fighting will take I put no timetable on her withdrawal. :willy:

So for your own protection I suggest you you accept her with open arms and overthrow this man full of surprises that he uses to keep you under his spell or the Chit-Chat will continue. :eek:

So "T" go forth and bring Freedom to these people or next time the Pillsbury Dough Boy and Betty Boop will have to unite and take over these threads. :rofl:

#126 ·
T - thank you so much for the CD. I worked late last night and found it in the mailbox when I got home. You have some great pictures on there, I really appreciate you sending them.

I am feeling a little better but it was an upper respiratory infection which always aggitates my asthma. Now its more about monitoring the asthma and making sure it doesn't get worse.

I have been going to bed really early to get rest. I get home at 7:00 pm and go to bed about 8:30!

I know I shall be sent to the Dean's Office for this but I would like to say that I am really sad that we are not allowed to talk. MM maybe you could post the most up-to-date information in the opening thread so people know to always go there to check what is going on?

My favorite part of this forum is being able to chat with my long distance friends and harass them from afar. When I'm not allowed to talk I can't do that. All the pages we add just shows how much we love each other!

I miss everyone and look forward to seeing you all on the 18th.

P.S. Mark - stop giving away surprises that's just mean! :lol: Oh, and I charged your walkie so it is good to go.

#133 ·
MM What kind of Drugs ARE YOU ON? :D Oh dear I got to go before I am late to go to work. Yuck. Luv ya anyways even if you are anal. Just kidding. :D T.

This post has been deleted
#138 ·
It's all about Love, :angel:, Food (and Free flowing Beer), :cheers: and Good Friends. :grouphug:

Oh yeah and some Old Man name Raffertys that went to Rutgers University? :lol:

Thanks MM for putting it all together, now if you could only keep all the info in the first post, people could figure out what's going on here. :D

Because I see Page 6 coming - it's right around the corner!

#136 · (Edited)
Sorry MM - remember that PM I sent you - It's outta control now - they're on to you, life in the Kingdom will never be the same again. :D :woo: :yay:

People will be Happy :) the sun will be shinning :cool: and the beer will be flowing freely :cheers:

People won't know where they're going, or when they're suppose to be there, but the journey is going to be fun anyway and they'll be to drunk with Love (or Beer) to worry about what surprises lie down the road. :eek:

By the way "T" it's on the 19th
unless you’re going early to stay overnight that is, however I'll have to check to see if the SNEKR budget can afford such extravagance :D

Oh Oh - I feel page 6 coming any moment now.

#156 ·
Good morning....... Wow everyone is up and about... Life is good.
SKYhigh NY.... check you PM
MM call me if you get a chance
Skyman-ct have a great day.
Hugs and kiss T.

#163 ·
MM GET A LIFE!!!! :D
Some people have the need for speed..... :dunno: I have the need to chat and that is that!!!! Hugs T.

#172 · (Edited)
Hmmm - From a distance ???

Could it be our Freedom Fighter from the South?
- Protector of our Homeland
- Coming to free us and overthrow this tyranny of No Talky Threads?? :thumbs:

JETFIGHTER - HOMELAND PROTECTOR AND DEFENDER OF CHIT-CHAT :yay:

Be careful Ner Eminance he has his hand on the stick and has you in his sight!

Girls after your done giving REED his GOLDEN SHOWERS you may want to check out Jetfighter's stick? :eek: :lol:
- JM I'm there for you buddie!

#173 ·
Put that gun away.:nono::D Do you have a permit for that????? I wouldn't mine going to the moon either. Ah looking down on all the sorry *** people down here would be nice. :lol:
Be nice..... Do NOT GET UGLY. :nono: Not very becoming..... You are getting out of control. :banghead: I coming with lots and lots and lots of hugs and kisses. I think you could you a few. :D Hugs and Kisses T. :D
(Got to go. Some of us still have to go to work.:banghead:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.