Saturn Sky Forum banner

Fairfield Inn Reservations...Plant Closing

6K views 63 replies 21 participants last post by  JustMike 
#1 · (Edited)
I have secured a small block of rooms for those members interested in staying overnight...the rate remains 62 dollars p/person plus tax + continental breakfast....if u r interested...put your name down. This way, I can firm up the date(s) with management. I am assuming it is for 1 (one) night...Sunday. If u wish to stay longer, the rate will remain the same.

Date: JULY 26th..as before, call the hotel and secure your own reservation but mention u r with the SKY/SOLSTICE FORUM.

Please indicate if u wish to arrive or depart at a later date.

Fairfield Inn Wilmington Newark/Christiana Mall: Earn Rewards points and stay productive when traveling to Newark

#8 ·
How about posting the phone number and address for those who have never been? Also want to post on the Solstice side as well? Thanks!

#17 ·
Casa de Spag will be open for the regulars!

The new date works for me - everyone will just have to ignore the luggage and crap since I'll just be getting back from a conference!

#24 ·
...everyone will just have to ignore the luggage and crap since I'll just be getting back from a conference!
Luggage I could handle. Not so sure about the crap. Would getting Zack a sitter while you're away help?

#35 ·
:cheers:Add myself and Jazzy Jets to the list we would not miss this for the world.:cheers: Just wish it was under better circurmstances hopefully it will work out for all in the end as we love our cars and the people who make them.:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.