Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum - View Single Post - LIPSTICK's 800hp first LNF compound turbo/engine build!
View Single Post
post #45 of (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 12:02 PM
compdoc777

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to compdoc777 Send a message via Yahoo to compdoc777
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKY888 View Post
anyways, I came from a FWD background. I used to race turbocharged civics and RSX type-S for years back in the Philippines using b16a and b18 engines. I was the first one to reach flat 12 sec on a daily driven/full interior civic during the year 1998. Even with semi-slick and LSD, a 400 whp FWD car is hard to launch. That's why, having a RWD car for the first time in my life......is a total upgrade for me. Everything seems easier to control....lol. I already told myself that I'll never go back to FWD anymore

a compound set-up will have a very linear power..........unlike a single turbo with a big surge of power. So we'll see......
You had an RSX Type S wow I did not know that that is the K20A2 B16 and B18's are good motors to build on, but the K-Series are the newest monsters to play with. So you know about Hondata and Kpro.

The easy way to launch with huge power on a boosted application is boost per gear and big sticky tires. Kpro has it, but I don't know about GM.

07 SKY Redline Silver
  • Red/Black Leather
  • JPM Custom: Dash, Side panels, Shift boot, Center console Red leather
  • Dejon IC pipes
  • Hahn IC
  • 3" Magnaflow Quad Exhaust
  • DDM BBK (RED)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome