Saturn Sky Forum banner

Southeast

8K views 69 replies 43 participants last post by  sunscrn 
#1 ·
Southeast Represent (VA) :thumbs:

#53 ·
Macpar4 said:
Birmingham, Alabama here......patiently...(yea, right)....waiting for the delivery of my Silver/Pearl with Red/Black Leather..........Roll Tide !
Well one thing in your favor is the ROLL TIDE of course I am a little predudiced. Skip...Roll tide and elephants.:) :) :)

#59 ·
KARL did mine... i dont know the day it comes in ill be there :) ill let you know for sure!! is ur car 27004?? if so i got pics of it :)

#60 ·
had canuck here last 2 days

Chloe said:
Canada here time to dance dance

:cheers:
clearly a good time.. innywho .hahaha see i thought fla ...bama...and la were south east...everything relative... i mean cuba s/e from me..lol

#61 ·
YellowSky said:
KARL did mine... i dont know the day it comes in ill be there :) ill let you know for sure!! is ur car 27004?? if so i got pics of it :)
What is 27004? :confused: If a vin#, then no. Vin# = 0606. See the avatar of my car being delivered.

#63 ·
Alexandria VA in the house!

Representin' the 703 A.C. Waitin' on my redline!

Regarding Arkansas...maybe we can classify you as Middle-East...just kidding! I've watched Anchorman one too many times!

#64 ·
ill be heading south from daytona to keys prob next thurs or friday
and picking her up from saturn of daytona eather wednesday or thurs if anyone would like to meet n see the new yellow sky, will let know

#69 ·
East Tennessee here. Between Kingsport and Johnson City.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.