Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum - View Single Post - 4/22/12 ChicagoLand Roadster group looking for fun people with great cars (KAPPA)
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 03:58 PM
Critter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Tinley Park View Post
In the greater ChicagoLand area (which really encompasses Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Iowa, Missouri even Minnesota and more if you love to drive) we have been missing a group of our own for some time. In some of those states I know there are some Kappa groups but nothing stretching across the Midwest. In fact around Chicago, I can not find one club in business that is for our cars. So we are trying to re-organize Chicagoland Roadsters once more.
We will be having a meeting at Quigley's Irish Pub on April 22, 2012 at 1 pm (figure 2-3 hours) to move this idea forward. In the earlier posts about this you can see we had a pretty good turnout and we are seriously trying to get some interest going.
Stop by Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 1 pm at Quigley's Irish Pub in Naperville. If nothig else - great drive, good food and drink - nice people and maybe a club to call your own!
I was at that get together in Naperville and have not seen anything from anyone sincew then. Has it gone dormant or has someone lost my email address? Critter Redline Naperville)

2009 Sky Redline Silver Pearl, Red on Black

HFCat,Braces,Werks Sway bars,Werks Intake,OEM Spoiler,Racing stripes, MRZ Black Caps,RPI exhaust, Norm(Diffuser,Splitter,Skirts),JPM(console,shifter ,shroud),PillarPod,WaterMeth

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome