Saturn Sky Forum banner

Piggy bowl revisited April 2013

23K views 160 replies 27 participants last post by  MARVIC 1 
#1 · (Edited)
With permission and authority...I am pleased to announce another NON MASSC event...and since new members do not know this ACRONYM or probably the meaning of ACRONYM...begin your due diligence. In the meantime, the oldies will be drawn to this event from the Mid-Atlantic States...perhaps. It will be held in Mexico...Time to meet in the parking lot is 2ish. It is none of your business who the committee is. Just know that it will be held Sunday April 21. Dining will take place at:

TAQUERIA MOROLEON MEXICAN RESTAURANT
9173 GAP NEWPORT PIKE
AVONDALE, PA.
tel#610-268-3066

This eventually will be cross referenced on the Solstice Forum and Facebook.

Please indicate if u have interest...Ahnuld, please do not show interest. Your reputation has preceded you...:lol:

Attachments

See less See more
#129 ·
I totally agree on "no comments on atmospheric conditions" See... I'm not even mentioning it it!

My slightly weathered sky, has weathered many a crisis. I in fact have known it in many weathers, even when the engine at times seemed under the weather. I dont want to make heavy weather of the situation, but whether I attend or not really depends on...

... the rain.

#134 ·
Boy am I glad this will be over tomorrow, 2+ months on a little meal..:rolleyes::toetap::seeya::leaving:

#136 ·
I thought I heard Mike was treating the first 25 :D :cool:

Thanks Mike, See you tomorrow.

SKYJACK ( JACK AND PAULINE )

#142 ·

:cheers: whop whop whop kandansan..whop whop..:cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.