Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum - View Single Post - Answer to our prayers in performance
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-03-2013, 01:42 PM
MCW Sky
First 2000 Sr. Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Yes yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveaboard74 View Post
the whole thing is a joke. I had to share it. That has got to be the dumbest product I have even seen tried to be marketed.
I realize that - but I think I have seen this product on TV - so the product itself it not a joke or fake product - the idea that it might actually work is right up there with my wife's latest idea that she wants to get in touch with a long distance healer who can help treat everything from cancer (melanoma in my wife's case) to broken bones simply by calling them up and paying some amount of $ per minute. Last time I checked broken bones heal if all you do is still still wait a month or so. She doesn't know why I don't believe in it and says that I have no evidence that it doesn't work. I also have no evidence that putting a banana in my ear wont keep alligators away and as much as I really don't want to be eaten by alligators you don't see me walking around with a banana in my ear.

'09 RL Ruby Red Manual
3rd brake pulser-seq'l tail lights
Retracting motorized front license
HID low beam & fogs
3" Magnaflow
DDM Works - Charge Tubes,Cross Bay Brace,Tunnel Brace,Center Console,Fender Trim,Sway bars,Drilled Rotors,Hawk pads

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome